Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 25th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) David-865796 said: Dear CM friends, old and new ! Last September 13, I had my left hip replaced. I d...
(Quote) David-865796 said:

Dear CM friends, old and new !

Last September 13, I had my left hip replaced. I did appreciate your prayers. This past winter was a rugged one. I had to work hard to arrange for insurance but, gratefuly, the insurance is in force, now, and I will be able to go ahead with an operation on March 27th to replace my left hip !

Yes, this is immediately before Holy Week. I am asking for prayers again. Mostly because I am a shameless beggar where prayers are concerned and because I need them.

I am praying for the grace to offer up as much of my pain and suffering as possible in reparation for sins committed against Church teaching on birth control and for my own sins and the sins of my family and loved ones.

Thank you so much for your kind and prayerful response...

I expect to be in the hospital for 3 days and in rehab for 3 weeks.

May our Lady bless you with attentiveness to the teaching her Son provides us!

Under the mercy,

Dave

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 25th 2013 new

David,

I pray that your surgery goes well and you you continue to pray and ask for prayers. God blessed us with the sacrifice of His Son so that we can have a relationship with Him. Praying is our most powerful weapon that we have in any situation that we face in life and I pray that you and all of us use it like there's no tomorrow. God Bless you David Praying rosary theheart

Mar 25th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

Going in for my surgery this morning.....

Just wanted to thank each of you for your prayers..

Our dear Lord has blessed me with much prayer support. I do feel a sense of calm and peace.

In thanksgiving,

Under the mercy,

Dave

Mar 27th 2013 new
Prayers are with you.
Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary David, by now you are out of recovery, and although probably snoozing away, I want you to know, that just like the Blessed Sacrament, you have been the object of our "collective" prayers. May your pain and suffering be given up for God's glory, and may your have a swift recovery. God bless you!

Mar 28th 2013 new

theheart Praying

Apr 4th 2013 new

In thanksgiving for your prayers. My left hip surgery was a success and am now in rehab....

Still need prayers for a successful rehap !

My our dear Lord bless you for the generous outpouring of prayers you have offered for successful surgery !

May our Lady and your guardian angel guide, protect and answer your prayers.

Special thanksgiving for prayers for the Holy Souls in Purgatory !

Apr 4th 2013 new

Great news,

St Gertrude, pray for us

Posts 31 - 40 of 42