Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 24th 2013 new

It reminds me of Disneys Fantasia 1940 Rite Of Spring

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: After a beautiful, sunny 60' spring day here in Indiana, the weather 'gods' have issu...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

After a beautiful, sunny 60' spring day here in Indiana, the weather 'gods' have issued a late-season Winter Storm Warning, with snow accumulations varying from 1-3in to 10-12in!

Are you kidding me? Why didn't I go to Florida last night with my daughter?!?!

--hide--
Florida: Sinkholes, hurricanes, miserable summer heat, Burmese pythons, fire ants, alligators, giant mosquitos, giant cockroaches, fires, and the entire state is 3' above sea level. Count your Blessings.

Mar 24th 2013 new

Where I live got 4 or so inches, but it is all melting now. They didn't plow my side street, but wheel ruts went down to the pavement and the sun today basically cleared the street. Where I shovelled my walks and drive isn't just melted it is dry.

I think the problem the trucks will have is mud not snow. The ground didn't freeze and the snow is making it mush.

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-350671 said: Where I live got 4 or so inches, but it is all melting now. They didn't plow my side street,...
(Quote) Bernie-350671 said:

Where I live got 4 or so inches, but it is all melting now. They didn't plow my side street, but wheel ruts went down to the pavement and the sun today basically cleared the street. Where I shovelled my walks and drive isn't just melted it is dry.

I think the problem the trucks will have is mud not snow. The ground didn't freeze and the snow is making it mush.

--hide--

Oh good. Then you won't need my help shovelling.

Mar 26th 2013 new

What a difference a day makes. We got over 12 inches yesterday, and I prayed the whole time I was driving home from work last night it was bad. Today the main roads are all clear.

There are still some very nice people in this world. My neighbor I had never met came and knocked on my door last night and asked if I would like him to scoop out my driveway so he could put my car in my garage. I was able to barely make it into my drive way as there was a big drift. Needless to say I thanked him immensely and offered to pay him.

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: After a beautiful, sunny 60' spring day here in Indiana, the weather 'gods' have issu...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

After a beautiful, sunny 60' spring day here in Indiana, the weather 'gods' have issued a late-season Winter Storm Warning, with snow accumulations varying from 1-3in to 10-12in!

Are you kidding me? Why didn't I go to Florida last night with my daughter?!?!

--hide--

It was pretty bad in Peru, Indiana. I struggled through the stuff to get food to my nephew's front door. He injured his hand badly and is going to have to have surgery on it to get back to work. Praying

Posts 11 - 16 of 16