Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who are serious about chastity and living a pure single life seem to be hiding. This thread is a chance for all of these men to stand up and be recognized and hopefully find a date with the many women who are looking for a man just like you. So if you are a Catholic man serious about pleasing the Lord and living a chaste single life stand up and let us recognize you. We truly need to honor men like you and it would give us women a chance to tell you how great and wonderful you are in our eyes and how much hope you give us.

So stand up and take a bow. clap clap clap clap Bow Bow Bow Bow

I hope that we have so many men willing to own to this that this thread shuts down quickly. Remember that you do not have to be perfect but actively striving towards it and actively trying to learn how to be a good Catholic man. Stand up and show that you are out there

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who are serious about chastity and...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who are serious about chastity and living a pure single life seem to be hiding. This thread is a chance for all of these men to stand up and be recognized and hopefully find a date with the many women who are looking for a man just like you. So if you are a Catholic man serious about pleasing the Lord and living a chaste single life stand up and let us recognize you. We truly need to honor men like you and it would give us women a chance to tell you how great and wonderful you are in our eyes and how much hope you give us.

So stand up and take a bow.

I hope that we have so many men willing to own to this that this thread shuts down quickly. Remember that you do not have to be perfect but actively striving towards it and actively trying to learn how to be a good Catholic man. Stand up and show that you are out there

--hide--

And if you're between the ages of 27-38, feel free to message me. wink

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who are serious about chastity and...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

--hide--
I have been celibate for many years, but then I'm an old geezer who's forgotten how to behave any other way! Also, I'm too busy to get myself in trouble!

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Shara-929649 said: I have seen many women on here discouraged as t...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Shara-929649 said:

I have been celibate for many years, but then I'm an old geezer who's forgotten how to behave any other way! Also, I'm too busy to get myself in trouble!

--hide--

Not so fast. You are very cute Peter! You are not just an old geezer. But yep it gets easier as we age.

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I have been celibate for many years, but then I'm an old geezer who's forgotten how to be...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

--hide--

Thank you Peter for being brave enough to be the first man to stand up and be counted. We ladies of CM salute you. We want to tell you that we are so proud of you and thank you for giving us hope and for being such a good example. Thank you for being the kind of man that we women can be proud of and that we want to have in our lives. clap clap clap clap Bow Bow Bow

Mar 24th 2013 new

Here's one! If a girl isn't going to be willing to restrict pre-marital physical relations to a bit of cuddling, hand holding, and 'non-passionate' kissing(non-open mouth), then I am not the guy for her!

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Eric-414998 said: Here's one! If a girl isn't going to be willing to restrict pre-marital physical relations...
(Quote) Eric-414998 said:

Here's one! If a girl isn't going to be willing to restrict pre-marital physical relations to a bit of cuddling, hand holding, and 'non-passionate' kissing(non-open mouth), then I am not the guy for her!

--hide--

Thank you Eric for being yet another guy that the ladies of CM can be proud of and salute as a good example of a man. We want to tell you that you are very proud of you and thank you for being a good man. clap clap clap clap Bow Bow Bow Bow

Mar 24th 2013 new

Bow clap heartbeat

Mar 24th 2013 new

Dear Shara,

great post:
As a man living a pure and a life of chastity for the past 7 years this has not been easy by far but the love i have for Our Lord and his blessed mother i have received many graces.

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Damien-722411 said: Dear Shara,great post:As a man living a pure and a life of chastity for the past...
(Quote) Damien-722411 said:

Dear Shara,

great post:
As a man living a pure and a life of chastity for the past 7 years this has not been easy by far but the love i have for Our Lord and his blessed mother i have received many graces.

--hide--

Thank you Damien for choosing to walk the hard road and for being the kind of man that us ladies can look up to as a leader and as a good man. We want to tell you that we are so proud of you and we thank you. clap clap clap clap Bow Bow Bow Bow

Posts 1 - 10 of 134