Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who are serious about chastity and...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who are serious about chastity and living a pure single life seem to be hiding. This thread is a chance for all of these men to stand up and be recognized and hopefully find a date with the many women who are looking for a man just like you. So if you are a Catholic man serious about pleasing the Lord and living a chaste single life stand up and let us recognize you. We truly need to honor men like you and it would give us women a chance to tell you how great and wonderful you are in our eyes and how much hope you give us.

So stand up and take a bow.

I hope that we have so many men willing to own to this that this thread shuts down quickly. Remember that you do not have to be perfect but actively striving towards it and actively trying to learn how to be a good Catholic man. Stand up and show that you are out there

--hide--

I am someone who desires to be pleasing to God. I acknowledge it is hard and much harder when we are actively dating a person, but it is worth it in the end to put God first and seek like minded individuals.

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Thank you Damien for choosing to walk the hard road and for being the kind of man that u...

Thank you Damien for choosing to walk the hard road and for being the kind of man that us ladies can look up to as a leader and as a good man. We want to tell you that we are so proud of you and we thank you.

--hide--

Pope John Paul II wrote of the incorporation of God's Love into human love thereby making human love splendid, noble and awe-inspiring. I have a friend who is like St. Clare of Assisi, she inspires me to have a chaste life.

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who a...

I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who are serious about chastity and living a pure single life seem to be hiding. This thread is a chance for all of these men to stand up and be recognized and hopefully find a date with the many women who are looking for a man just like you. So if you are a Catholic man serious about pleasing the Lord and living a chaste single life stand up and let us recognize you. We truly need to honor men like you and it would give us women a chance to tell you how great and wonderful you are in our eyes and how much hope you give us.

I hope that we have so many men willing to own to this that this thread shuts down quickly. Remember that you do not have to be perfect but actively striving towards it and actively trying to learn how to be a good Catholic man. Stand up and show that you are out there

--hide--

*Stands up and takes a bow* Now, if I could get more responses Bow Bow irked duck

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-398266 said: Pope John Paul II wrote of the ...
(Quote) Andrew-398266 said:

Pope John Paul II wrote of the incorporation of God's Love into human love thereby making human love splendid, noble and awe-inspiring. I have a friend who is like St. Clare of Assisi, she inspires me to have a chaste life.

--hide--

Andrew thank you for being the kind of man who is willing to be inspired by Saints. Thank you even more for being the kind of man that us ladies can be proud of. The ladies of CM salute you. clap clap clap clap Bow Bow Bow Bow

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Justin-503770 said: *Stands up and takes a bow* Now, if I could get more responses
(Quote) Justin-503770 said:

*Stands up and takes a bow* Now, if I could get more responses

--hide--

Thank you Justin for standing up and being counted. The ladies of CM thank you for being the kind of man that we can be proud of and for being a good example of a Catholic man. clap clap clap clap Bow Bow Bow

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Eric-414998 said: Here's one! If a girl isn't going to be willing to restrict pre-marital physical relations...
(Quote) Eric-414998 said:

Here's one! If a girl isn't going to be willing to restrict pre-marital physical relations to a bit of cuddling, hand holding, and 'non-passionate' kissing(non-open mouth), then I am not the guy for her!

--hide--

Same here.

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Same here.
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Same here.

--hide--

Thank you Bob for being the kind of man that we ladies on CM can be proud of and for being a good example of manhood. The ladies on CM salute you. clap clap clap clap Bow Bow Bow Bow

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I have seen many women on here discouraged as the Catholic men who are serious about chastity and...

--hide--

Thanks, Shara for starting a discussion on this topic! I am definitely looking for a man who is completely fine with waiting until marriage to engage in sexual activities (even if he has made mistakes in the past). That said, I am a very affectionate person so I definitely want someone who is okay with holding hands, hugging, cuddling, and light kissing. So, anyone between the ages of 27-37 who's okay with that please feel free to shoot me a message. :)

Mar 24th 2013 new

The do exist! The do exist! biggrin AND some are willing to self-identify. clap

Thanks for starting this thread Shara!

Mar 24th 2013 new

I'm David and I care. But I also think it is important to recognize the women who have the courage to hold men to high standards in this day and age.

Posts 11 - 20 of 134