Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Now we have to worry about Pennsylvania... Former Abortion Biz Founder Running for Govern...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Now we have to worry about Pennsylvania...

Former Abortion Biz Founder Running for Governor in Pennsylvania

www.lifenews.com
--hide--

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Wendy, You're back! Take a look at this photo... "
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Wendy, You're back!

Take a look at this photo... "A tower of 20,000 pages of Obamacare regulations, wrapped in a neat red ribbon and first unveiled publicly by Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell at last weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference, made its way to the Senate floor today as the upper chamber debated the continuing resolution to fund the government. It took several GOP aides to haul the paper tower through the Capitol to make its appearance; the National Journal's Shane Goldmacher captured the scene":

legalinsurrection.com
--hide--

I'm worried about what is going to happen to our Catholic hospitals. My nephew was taken to one last night for the flu after the state hospital ignored him for so long that his mom got really scared and took him to Holy Spirit where they took care of him right away...put him on an IV. He was dehydrated, etc. She isn't Catholic but she left with the feeling that they really cared whereas at the other she did not. He is only really little so it was scary.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Having grown up in rural SE Washington state, it always seemed that California was the wackiest state on the west coast. Perhaps I need to reassess that. The 1/3 of WA state (geographically) west of the Cascade mountain range is largely quite urban and has perhaps 2/3 or more of the population. The 2/3 of WA state (geographically) east of the Cascade mountains is much more rural and conservative. Spokane (in eastern WA) is an exception, since it is quite urban.

It is sad to see. I believe that WA also passed gay "marriage", which so far CA has not.

Times are a changin.

Ed

Mar 31st 2013 new

From the point of view of the insurance company, I'm sure that it presents a lot less financial risk to perform an abortion than to carry any child to term. If a child is born, and not physically and mentally perfect, lawsuits could abound. If on the other hand, any child is aborted, it is for the most part, the end of their liability. Quite sick.

Ed

Apr 1st 2013 new

Gotta kill off more people so David has enough air for him and all his kids:

www.youtube.com

Posts 11 - 15 of 15