Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/26/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said:We don't have to let the past hold us back one way or another.
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

We don't have to let the past hold us back one way or another.

--hide--

Praying theheart

03/26/2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said:
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying

And we pray for the admin and moderators of CM as they guide us in our ability to help each other in this regard. That the Holy Spirit of wisdom may guide and give them clarity and courage. We thank you even now for what will be done as we help to heal the Church and each other in this regard one person at a time. We thank you for being a God who loves us and a God who is always willing to forgive and lead us on despite our past failings.

AMEN Praying rosary theheart

03/26/2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am asking that you join me in praying for this intention. The intention is that Men and Women will agree to b...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I am asking that you join me in praying for this intention. The intention is that Men and Women will agree to be chaste in dating relationships. Many here are posting their concerns in the threads that are springing up.

I pray that we will learn to desire to follow the virture of chastity and then be able to cultivate it in ourselves and understand it better.... and move into holy sacramental marriages. Wouldn't it be an awesome Gift from God if we could grow in this area!? Amen

--hide--


AMEN

theheart rosary Praying
03/26/2013 new

Praying

03/26/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Dave-146273 said: And w...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Quote:
Dave-146273 said:


And we pray for the admin and moderators of CM as they guide us in our ability to help each other in this regard. That the Holy Spirit of wisdom may guide and give them clarity and courage. We thank you even now for what will be done as we help to heal the Church and each other in this regard one person at a time. We thank you for being a God who loves us and a God who is always willing to forgive and lead us on despite our past failings.

AMEN

--hide--


Shara,
This prayer is Right ON target. This is what is hurting the Catholic Church and the church at large. It is easy for the church and us and the world to look the other way and quietly blend in with the times and the moral decline- But This is where the wounds in the church and problems originate from. This is why we have the scandals etc..

In any case, we have to believe that if we make this sacrifice, we are using it as a prayer for the good of the Church and for the healing of the world. It is a prayer.

Did St Paul say to offer our bodies up to God as a Living Sacrifice? It has taken me a lifetime to understand this and be willing but now is the time. We have seen the way some things that ignore St Pauls words, have wreaked havoc.

03/26/2013 new

Saint Joseph, father and guardian of virgins, to whose faithful keeping Christ Jesus, innocence itself, and Mary, the virgin of virgins was entrusted, I pray and beseech you by that twofold and most precious charge, by Jesus and Mary, to save me from all uncleanness, to keep my mind untainted, my heart pure, and my body chaste; and to help me always to serve Jesus and Mary in perfect chastity. Amen



St. Joseph, intercede for all of us here on CM that we remain chaste and pure. Amen.

"St. Joseph, intercede for all of us here on CM tha..."

03/26/2013 new
(Quote) Kayla-549130 said: Saint Joseph, father and guardian of virgins, to whose faithful keeping Christ Jesus, innocence itself, a...
(Quote) Kayla-549130 said:

Saint Joseph, father and guardian of virgins, to whose faithful keeping Christ Jesus, innocence itself, and Mary, the virgin of virgins was entrusted, I pray and beseech you by that twofold and most precious charge, by Jesus and Mary, to save me from all uncleanness, to keep my mind untainted, my heart pure, and my body chaste; and to help me always to serve Jesus and Mary in perfect chastity. Amen



St. Joseph, intercede for all of us here on CM that we remain chaste and pure. Amen.

"St. Joseph, intercede for all of us here on CM tha..."

--hide--
Amen
03/26/2013 new

Praying

03/28/2013 new

Praying

Posts 21 - 29 of 29