Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/25/2013 new

Praying

03/25/2013 new

Praying Praying

03/25/2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-955181 said: Please pray for me and my family, as i was involved in a horrible accident toaday, and please pray for the vic...
(Quote) Daniel-955181 said:

Please pray for me and my family, as i was involved in a horrible accident toaday, and please pray for the victom

--hide--
I am so sorry Daniel, my son was in an accident when he was 16 and it changed his life and ours. I will be praying for all involved. Eileen
03/25/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart I am praying for your comfort and peace of mind. Prayers for the victim of the accident. God will enfold you all in His love and mercy. hug

03/25/2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-955181 said: Please pray for me and my family, as i was involved in a horrible accident toaday, and please pr...

Please pray for me and my family, as i was involved in a horrible accident toaday, and please pray for the victom

--hide--
Daniel,

My prayers are with you. I will hold you and the victim in my heart and take you both with mt to Adoration, tomorrow. I pray that Our Lord will bless

all those involved and give you His healing peace.

03/25/2013 new

Dear Lord God, I place Daniel, his family and the victim's family in your care. Send a host of angels to protect all of them from any further harm, and from any other accidents throughout their lives. May Daniel seek, find and be found by people who can genuinely help him deal with what happened. May all his concerns, worries and awful feelings be nailed to Christ's cross, and may he carry this burden for him. May only blessings and good tidings come his way from this day on, and may he cope well and heal from this situation. Thank you God for looking after Daniel. Amen. theheart Praying

03/25/2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-955181 said: Please pray for me and my family, as i was involved in a horrible accident toaday, and please pray for the vic...

--hide--

Thank God you are here to talk about it. Praying for all those involved.

theheart rosary Praying
03/25/2013 new

--hide--

Offering my prayers for you and your family....
03/25/2013 new

Praying

03/25/2013 new

Dear God protects Daniel and his family. Show us your infinite mercy. We praise you Lord forever.

Posts 31 - 40 of 41