Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Prayers! My nephew was 2 months premature, and he was healthy and not a ba...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Prayers! My nephew was 2 months premature, and he was healthy and not a bad weight (4 lbs. 9 oz.). He just turned 14 and could pass for 10, but he's healthy besides his weight. :)

--hide--

Thanks for praying! Wonderful news about your nephew. It's amazing what they can overcome and in such a fragile state. A different brother has twin boys who almost didn't make it but they are fighters. They both have holes in their hearts and struggle with respiratory issues but otherwise they are normal, happy, thriving boys. God is good!
Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thank you all for your prayers. I just received word that she is doing well given the circumstances. Sh...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thank you all for your prayers. I just received word that she is doing well given the circumstances. She's just over four and a half lbs and is in Neo Natal now. She is their first baby and I guess she wanted to make an entrance. Welcome Palm Sunday baby girl! Deo Gratias!!!
--hide--

clap Bunny! thumbsup Praying

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thanks for praying! Wonderful news about your nephew. It's amazing what they can overcome a...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Thanks for praying! Wonderful news about your nephew. It's amazing what they can overcome and in such a fragile state. A different brother has twin boys who almost didn't make it but they are fighters. They both have holes in their hearts and struggle with respiratory issues but otherwise they are normal, happy, thriving boys. God is good!
--hide--

:) His mom had to be induced because she was leaking. His baptism was originally scheduled for Easter, thinking he was an April baby, but then he came in February. They kept the Easter date anyways so that he could fit into his christening outfit. lol I can't believe he's going to start high school in August. He could pass for a 5th grader!

Blessings and your niece is in my prayers!

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month and a half early and the steroids they are giving her for the development of her lungs are not going to have time to take effect. Thank you all. God bless you.
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Please say a Hail Mary for my niece Isabella who is on her way into the world. She's about a month and a half early and the steroids they are giving her for the development of her lungs are not going to have time to take effect. Thank you all. God bless you.
--hide--

Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart theheart hug hug

Mar 25th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 25th 2013 new

--hide--

I said a prayer for Isabella and her mother.

Mar 25th 2013 new

Jesus, we trust in You! Praying rosary theheart

Mar 25th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 25th 2013 new

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, amen.

Posts 11 - 20 of 30