Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

This is one of the best articles I have read about the "gay marriage" nightmare we are facing, and legally, how we got here:

catholiccitizens.org

Please pray that a Greater Wisdom will prevail upon the justices; we are literally teetering on the abyss....

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: This is one of the best articles I have read about the "gay marriage" nightmare we are faci...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

This is one of the best articles I have read about the "gay marriage" nightmare we are facing, and legally, how we got here:

catholiccitizens.org

Please pray that a Greater Wisdom will prevail upon the justices; we are literally teetering on the abyss....

--hide--
...and will Chief Justice Roberts' knees go wobbly again? I pray he and the other conservatives can summon the strength to do the right thing. theheart Praying

Mar 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: ...and will Chief Justice Roberts' knees go wobbly again? I pray he and the other conservatives can ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

...and will Chief Justice Roberts' knees go wobbly again? I pray he and the other conservatives can summon the strength to do the right thing.

--hide--
Chief Justice Roberts's lesbian cousin to attend gay marriage hearing

..."Podrasky also said she hopes to introduce Roberts to Grace Fasano, her partner of four years, during the trip to Washington, and is optimistic about how her relative will rule."

thehill.com
Mar 25th 2013 new
Then there is France...

1.4 million march against gay marriage in France, police tear gas crowd children included

www.lifesitenews.com
Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: This is one of the best articles I have read about the "gay marriage" nightmare we are faci...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

catholiccitizens.org

--hide--

Gods laws trump man-made laws. We need to publicly acknowledge (and SOON), that this is a Christian nation...which it is. Than this gay "marriage" nonsense can easily be stopped. If the Supreme Court has to rule just based on man-made laws they will be painted into a corner and have to rule in favor of gay "marriage."

We definitely are teetering on the abyss.

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

catholiccitizens.org

--hide--

For someone born after the ball got rolling on these backwards "laws", this was very informative. Thank you for sharing Pat!

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Chief Justice Roberts's lesbian cousin to attend gay marriage hearing ...&q...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Chief Justice Roberts's lesbian cousin to attend gay marriage hearing

..."Podrasky also said she hopes to introduce Roberts to Grace Fasano, her partner of four years, during the trip to Washington, and is optimistic about how her relative will rule."

thehill.com
--hide--

There have been rumors that Roberts himself is...like his cousin. Another possible Doofus Dei "conservative"?

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

catholiccitizens.org

--hide--

Thanks Pat. Really great article. I will be sharing it around.

I have been a "live and let live" type of person. However the Holy Spirit has really entered me recently and I am seeing clearly how destructive this so called way of life is for our society as a whole. It is hard to speak out about these things though and to speak for things like chastity and tradition without being labeled and ostracized. I was very brave yesterday and spoke my feelings about somthing around these subjects and it was very satisfying. And it was very satisfying. The authentic me....not some "follow the herd" me that I have been. I must continue this path AND do it in a loving kind way. I must not allow myself to be judgmental. One attracts more flies with honey vs vinegar

Mar 26th 2013 new

I think a good tactic is to drop any references to the Catholic Church and instead condemn gay marriage as a project of America's corporate elite for the subjugation of society at large. Gay unions, like bailouts to criminal banks, are unproductive and parasitic.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9