Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Lynea-297530 said: Donna, I agree with your counselor, but not if the person with the problem...
(Quote) Lynea-297530 said:

Donna, I agree with your counselor, but not if the person with the problem never corrects his or her mistake. If he continues to do it or justify it, and it really is something that reasonably erodes the trust between you, then you've got someone who really isn't committed to the relationship, just himself.

--hide--

You are correct Lynea, that's what may lead to lot of pain and suffering in the relationship and like in Donna's situation to the divorce.
Mar 28th 2013 new
I like to take time to thank everyone sharing their thoughts here, great points and fruitful discussing heart theheart

TKC rose

Therese
Mar 28th 2013 new

Being in a great relationship before I'd say the both of us would disagree. I believe these things all come to pass when you meet a best friend.

Mar 28th 2013 new

Some of us are flowers and some of us are gardeners. Each needs the other.

Mar 29th 2013 new

People, can't we all just get along???

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: I was surfing the internet and stopped by these two quotes -Never let a man know everything. H...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: I was surfing the internet and stopped by these two quotes

-Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.

-Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.

Do you agree?

I personally think differently. Your thoughts?

TKC

Therese
--hide--
What a startling revelation. Women actually think??? gangster duck open mouth

(Just kidding, Therese....seeing some interesting responses so far.) biggrin

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: I was surfing the internet and stopped by these two quotes -Never let a man know everything. H...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: I was surfing the internet and stopped by these two quotes

-Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.

--hide--

And I always thought women mastered this one better then guys! duck

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Gary-936836 said: Great advice, Marge! When you bury the hatchet, make sure it stays buried. Especially if ...
(Quote) Gary-936836 said:

Great advice, Marge! When you bury the hatchet, make sure it stays buried. Especially if it's an in-law.

--hide--

Love that!! laughing laughing laughing

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said: I LOATHE these kinds of nonsense. Not all women think alike anymore than al...
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said:

I LOATHE these kinds of nonsense. Not all women think alike anymore than all men think alike. Grouping together an entire sex like that makes them into "the other" and creates disconent between those that should be acting as brothers and sisters. Everyone thinks differently. Everyone has different personalities. We are all special little snowflakes - each one different and unique yet we all had bad quirks and good quriks. To lump all women together, to me, is revolting and suggest that one woman is interchangable with the next - which demeans all women to nothing more than objects.

--hide--

THANK YOU for saying this!!

Mar 29th 2013 new

OMG, this is such a fun discussion to read! Obviously, all of the ladies in here are quite confident and not afraid of showing their thoughts! As I was reading all of these, I was thinking: Gee, there is so much personality in here it just might explode!!! lil mikie I do hope that no one's feelings were really injured.

How do I think when in a relationship? well, I guess I over think everything, have a few seconds of panic, throw it all at the feet of St. Joseph, and try not to think about it. wink And when I'm in a conversation, I tend not to think much before I speak, so you get exactly what I am thinking coming out.

It takes different people to accomplish different things, and this is exactly why we are all unique individuals: to attract and enhance another unique individual. hug

shamrock

Posts 41 - 50 of 54