Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Apr 5th 2013 new

Homosexuals that act their feelings out really are in for a rough time come judgement day. God didn't make us to fornicate with the same sex. It's as simple as that and couldn't be more easy to understand. 1+1=2 man+man/woman+woman= eternal damnation. End of story.

Apr 5th 2013 new

Earth is merely a training ground for Heaven. Either you pass or you wash out and into the lake of fire weeping and gnashing your teeth.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: The natural Law of common sense. Just because you can get an orgasm from putting "it&...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

The natural Law of common sense.

Just because you can get an orgasm from putting "it" where it doesn't belong, does not make it right.

The implication of correct order in Natural Law is, that reproduction of the species is achieved through intercourse between a man and a woman.Common sense really.Therefore any deviation of this is a perversion,or incorrect application.

--hide--
Homosexuality is quite common in nature and thus I can't really see how it violates any law of nature. It is a variation which occurs naturally. That being said, sex between humans is supposed to take place within marriage and marriage is for man and woman.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Homosexuality is quite common in nature and thus I can't really see how it violates any law o...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Homosexuality is quite common in nature and thus I can't really see how it violates any law of nature. It is a variation which occurs naturally. That being said, sex between humans is supposed to take place within marriage and marriage is for man and woman.

--hide--

Peter, dude, you're going against God plain and simple. If you can't see this then Satan has shaded your eyes for sure. I'll pray for you man.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Homosexuality is quite common in nature and thus I can't really see how it violates any law o...

--hide--

Never in nature does a homosexual act create children. Nature is all about keeping the line going. Homosexual acts cannot keep life going. The disordered acts are kind of like ingrown hairs or diseases -- they happen, but they aren't what God intended or wants.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Peter, dude, you're going against God plain and simple. If you can't se...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Peter, dude, you're going against God plain and simple. If you can't see this then Satan has shaded your eyes for sure. I'll pray for you man.

--hide--
In what way am I going against God? Please no lecturing, explain what you mean.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Never in nature does a homosexual act create children. Nature is all about keeping ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Never in nature does a homosexual act create children. Nature is all about keeping the line going. Homosexual acts cannot keep life going. The disordered acts are kind of like ingrown hairs or diseases -- they happen, but they aren't what God intended or wants.

--hide--

Exactly Rachel. This is so basic about the Catholic faith. I don't know where Peter got his Catholic upbringing from.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: In what way am I going against God? Please no lecturing, explain what you mean.

In what way am I going against God? Please no lecturing, explain what you mean.

--hide--

Hi Peter, going back to what I said about God destroying Sodom. Why do you think he destroyed it? The homosexual citizens even wanted to have homosexual relations with the two Angels that went to go help out Lot and his wife. And the Angels blinded all of them and then slayed the rest. then came the hellfire and brimstone. So, Peter, that was a teaching moment for us even from Old Testament. How come you can't see this? I'm just curious.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Never in nature does a homosexual act create children. Nature is all about keeping ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

--hide--
No it doesn't since it can't per definition. But yet it occurs, as do other variations outside the norm. If nature was perfect all would be heterosexual, in tremendous shape, healthy as a spring rose and never get cancer or arthritis. But that's not the way this world ticks.

Apr 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: Hi Peter, going back to what I said about God destroying Sodom. Why do you thin...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

Hi Peter, going back to what I said about God destroying Sodom. Why do you think he destroyed it? The homosexual citizens even wanted to have homosexual relations with the two Angels that went to go help out Lot and his wife. And the Angels blinded all of them and then slayed the rest. then came the hellfire and brimstone. So, Peter, that was a teaching moment for us even from Old Testament. How come you can't see this? I'm just curious.

--hide--
Never have I said that having sex outside marriage is good or part of Gods plan. Read what I actually write, please Frank.

Posts 71 - 80 of 158