Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for me

Mar 26th 2013 new

I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting me go because their staff need dropped. I hope that there aren't any other reasons behind why I was let go. I just feel devastated. I have never been let go from any of the jobs I have had and I am still trying to get over the whole expereince. I have not had luck in findng other jobs, I have put in my application at several different places but nothing seems to work out for me. I just ask for your prayers that something will work out for me. Thank you.

Mar 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting m...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting me go because their staff need dropped. I hope that there aren't any other reasons behind why I was let go. I just feel devastated. I have never been let go from any of the jobs I have had and I am still trying to get over the whole expereince. I have not had luck in findng other jobs, I have put in my application at several different places but nothing seems to work out for me. I just ask for your prayers that something will work out for me. Thank you.

--hide--
Praying Jessica. We could all be in your position one day. Keep on plugging! Eileen
Mar 26th 2013 new

Praying hug

Mar 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting m...

--hide--

I'm sorry Jessica. Pray to St Joseph. He has never failed me when praying re work situations.

Praying Praying Praying
Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they...

--hide--

Oh I am so sorry to hear this news. But never give up. When God closes one door another will open. Keep trying. Not every job is good for us. God knows what is best for you. Let Him guide you to the next job and never lose hope. And you can always volunteer. You are valuable. Don't despair. All is temporary.

Praying hug rosary theheart

Mar 26th 2013 new

I think about the same thing everyday. It could happen at anytime.

St Anthony, Pray for us

Mar 26th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they...

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying hug

Mar 26th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary

Mar 26th 2013 new

Jessica i am sooo sorryhug that is awefulsad ------My heart goes out to you --Jesus is always with you and He will not abandon you---With Jesus -your friends of CM in unity with Heaven's intercession-we got your back biggrin Come Holy Spirittheheart rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 39