Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting me go because their staff need dropped. I hope that there aren't any other reasons behind why I was let go. I just feel devastated. I have never been let go from any of the jobs I have had and I am still trying to get over the whole expereince. I have not had luck in findng other jobs, I have put in my application at several different places but nothing seems to work out for me. I just ask for your prayers that something will work out for me. Thank you.

--hide--

Just an Idea here.. If you can share a little about your previous Work Experience and what you enjoy doing for work, maybe one of the many CM members knows someone looking for your skill set. Just a thought. Praying

Mar 26th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: Just an Idea here.. If you can share a little about your previous Work Experience and wha...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

Just an Idea here.. If you can share a little about your previous Work Experience and what you enjoy doing for work, maybe one of the many CM members knows someone looking for your skill set. Just a thought.

--hide--

Thank you Dave for suggesting this, I went to school for Recreation, Parks, and Leisure Services but have not had much luck in finding a job in that field. My last job was at a day program of sorts for youth and young adults with disabilities, so basically it was a day care program with activities geared towards youth out of high school. My job was one-on-one work with a client, though I would of much preferred helping to plan activities. My true hope is to find a job with-in the church, somewhere, where I can plan activities and/or programs. Right now it is my plan to go back to school for a one year program at a technical college in Eau Claire for child care services so I can get the child development training that so many places ask for.

Mar 26th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 26th 2013 new

rosary Praying

Mar 26th 2013 new

Prayers for you Jessica Praying rosary theheart

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting me go because their staff need dropped. I hope that there aren't any other reasons behind why I was let go. I just feel devastated. I have never been let go from any of the jobs I have had and I am still trying to get over the whole expereince. I have not had luck in findng other jobs, I have put in my application at several different places but nothing seems to work out for me. I just ask for your prayers that something will work out for me. Thank you.

--hide--
Praying for you my sister in Christ.... : Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Mar 26th 2013 new

Praying Praying hug

Mar 26th 2013 new

Dear Sister, God has a bigger plan for you. Just trust in Him! Praying rosary theheart

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying Praying hug Praying Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 39