Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 27th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting me go because their staff need dropped. I hope that there aren't any other reasons behind why I was let go. I just feel devastated. I have never been let go from any of the jobs I have had and I am still trying to get over the whole expereince. I have not had luck in findng other jobs, I have put in my application at several different places but nothing seems to work out for me. I just ask for your prayers that something will work out for me. Thank you.

--hide--

Jessica, I am sorry you have been let go. In the last few years because of budget cuts, I have had to move teaching postions and schools which was very frustrating. I prayed nine day novenas, and each time my prayer was answered. I found this novena to St. Joseph which can be prayed at any time of the year.

O glorious Saint Joseph, faithful follower of Jesus Christ, to you we raise our hearts and hands to ask your powerful intercession in obtaining from the compassionate heart of Jesus all the helps and graces necessary for our spiritual and temporal welfare, particularly the grace of a happy death, and the special grace for which we now ask.

(Mention your request)

O guardian of the Word Incarnate, we feel animated with confidence that your prayers for us will be graciously heard at the throne of God.

(The following is to be said seven times in honor of the seven joys and seven sorrows of Saint Joseph:)

O glorious Saint Joseph, through the love you bear for Jesus Christ, and for the glory of hs name, hear our prayers and grant our petitions.

This novena can be practiced at any time of year. It is particularly effective if done for the seven Sundays prior to the feast of Saint Joseph in honor of his seven sorrows and seven joys. Say this novena nine days in a row.

The Novena Book: The Power of Prayer

St. Joseph, intercede for all of us here on CM that we remain chaste and pure. Amen.

"St. Joseph, intercede for all of us here on CM tha..."

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

I have been in your posistion twice! I don't think it's you, I know it is the economy. I just started working again in a job that is a temp to hire and I am nervous about being able to work there long term. I will say prayers for you. Trust in God and look at this as an opportunity. I know it is hard. Sign up for unemployment and food stamps. Look for a recuriter that can help you. God Bless!

Marian

Mar 27th 2013 new

Hugs and prayers Jessica

Mar 28th 2013 new

Praying rosary Prayers offered for you Jessica.

Mar 28th 2013 new

Prayers offered for success in finding good work.

Mar 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting m...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I got a phone call from where I work on-call earlier today. They called me to tell me that they are letting me go because their staff need dropped. I hope that there aren't any other reasons behind why I was let go. I just feel devastated. I have never been let go from any of the jobs I have had and I am still trying to get over the whole expereince. I have not had luck in findng other jobs, I have put in my application at several different places but nothing seems to work out for me. I just ask for your prayers that something will work out for me. Thank you.

--hide--

Jessica keep a strong and positive attitude.If you start questioning yourself it wont be helpful.You are very young..and should be out there looking for something with GUSTO!!!!

..oh yeah I'll say a prayer too...
Mar 28th 2013 new

theheart Praying

Posts 31 - 39 of 39