Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Well the other day by the Grace of God I was given the chance to take a beautiful young lady from Mexico out on a date and like always sometimes at work office ask you how was your weekend? So I said great took out a beautiful senorita to dinner and bowling and had a great great time and one of the girls commented " oh she had to be from Mexico right Jaime I was like HUH it hit me out of no where for her to say that and a couple of years ago I took a beautiful Filipina senorita as well and likewise she liked the Cowboys so took her to a game and when I metioned she was from The Philipines I was bombarded with the same negative responses to me hateful comment I was just wondering is it me but do some NOT ALL American Women do they hold resenment when American Men date outside of the Women here and really I mean I was really thrown hate when she asked me what type of work she did I was like she is a caregiver and it was like you just want a maid so anyhow That is my question is there hate towards them or just me thank You and God Bless Yall

Mar 27th 2013 new

The behavior of those who have criticised you is reprehensible. Pay it no mind.

Mar 27th 2013 new
Thank you
Mar 27th 2013 new

Ignore those persons. They are not helpful and it is impolite of them. That is putting it nicely. They are wrong.

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Well the other day by the Grace of God I was given the chance to take a beautiful young lady from...
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said:

Well the other day by the Grace of God I was given the chance to take a beautiful young lady from Mexico out on a date and like always sometimes at work office ask you how was your weekend? So I said great took out a beautiful senorita to dinner and bowling and had a great great time and one of the girls commented " oh she had to be from Mexico right Jaime I was like HUH it hit me out of no where for her to say that and a couple of years ago I took a beautiful Filipina senorita as well and likewise she liked the Cowboys so took her to a game and when I metioned she was from The Philipines I was bombarded with the same negative responses to me hateful comment I was just wondering is it me but do some NOT ALL American Women do they hold resenment when American Men date outside of the Women here and really I mean I was really thrown hate when she asked me what type of work she did I was like she is a caregiver and it was like you just want a maid so anyhow That is my question is there hate towards them or just me thank You and God Bless Yall

--hide--

Don't pay attention to those kind of negative comments. Do what you think is rightly good for you and what makes you happy. Pray for your female co-worker. My question: Did it ever occur to you that maybe your girl co-worker likes you personally and want to get your attention that's why she keep doing that to you? Maybe she wants you to ask her out instead.

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Maybe she wants you to ask her out instead.
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Maybe she wants you to ask her out instead.

--hide--

Lea, you may be correct with your assumption that this co-worker may be jealous. But what a strange way to try to get someone to ask them out. shocked It would seem to be counter-intuitive.

Jaime, if a foreign lady is someone you enjoy dating, do so. Don't worry about what a co-worker or two have to say on the issue. It is none of their business anyway. It would be nice if everyone would be more supportive of others trying to find their match, but I think sometimes unhappy people try to make others unhappy as well. Just my two cents

God Bless!
Steve

Mar 27th 2013 new

Did you say in reply, "Why do you care?"

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Lea, you may be correct with your assumption that this co-worker may be jealous. But what...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Lea, you may be correct with your assumption that this co-worker may be jealous. But what a strange way to try to get someone to ask them out. It would seem to be counter-intuitive.

God Bless!
Steve

--hide--

Steve, I have 5 brothers and their most common complaints about their female co-workers was similar to what Jaime is experiencing with his co-worker/s. That's why I mentioned that to him. Yes, I noticed that sometimes some people do "strange" ways to get someone's attention. rolling eyes scratchchin

Mar 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Well the other day by the Grace of God I was given the chance to take a beautiful young lady from Mexico out o...
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said:

--hide--

She may have been dumped by a boyfriend/husband for a woman of another nationality. She is immature and lacking in intelligence, maybe she, with you gently pointing it out to her, see she needs healing in some area. If you really want to know the answer to your question, ask the source of it (her).

Enjoy your lady friends, where ever they are from.
Mar 27th 2013 new

I agree, it's none of your co worker's business, but just wonder why you feel you need to include details of the race/ethnicity of your dates to people at work. How about, I went out with a lovely girl this weekend. That works. They don't need to know anymore.

Posts 1 - 10 of 33