Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 27th 2013 new

Rosanna, I've had the privilege of being friends with some people who took care of a loved one who was dying.

Something I learned from these dear people is each provided their loved one with the utmost of spiritual care. One friend, a priest, said Mass in the presence of his mother and served her communion in the form of bread and then wine and then he would touch the lips of his mother. He surrounded her with her most cherished spiritual treasures.... statues of saints and so on... he included her in his rosary which he said with her and he played beautiful music, Catholic treasures which she loved....

My other friend was a husband taking care of his wife. He obtained permission from his pastor to bring the Blessed Sacrament to his wife. I talked with him a regular basis, Rosanna. His tender care for his wife included the rosary, included wine on her lips, included music and the most tender presence. And, to make this an incredible love story, our dear Lord called him only a few months after his wife passed away.

My prayers are with you, Rosanna. I'm sure your mom will see her friend receives good, tender care!

Under the mercy,

Dave

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying theheart Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying hug theheart Praying hug theheart

Mar 27th 2013 new

rosary Praying rose

Mar 27th 2013 new

Prayers for your Mom's friend. Praying Praying Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said: I'm asking for prayers for a close friend of my Mom who is dying. Her close friend was admi...
(Quote) Rosanna-586248 said:

I'm asking for prayers for a close friend of my Mom who is dying. Her close friend was admitted into the hospital a couple of weeks ago and I found out today that she was released to go home because there is nothing more that the doctors can do. I do not know how much time she has been given by the doctors. She is only 71 years old. So I am asking for prayers for her and her family. Thank you and God Bless.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 27th 2013 new

Hi Rosanna- May the Mercy and Love of God be upon your mom's close friend and familytheheart rosary thank you Lord for your unconditional Love

Mar 27th 2013 new

Sending blessings to you for putting your mother and her friend ahead of your own needs. Prayers to God for strength and peace for your mother's friend, as she passes from this world to the next, and for your mother's bereavement. Praying rosary

Posts 11 - 20 of 30