Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 28th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 28th 2013 new

We thank each of you for your prayers. The comfort levels they give dad seem to be working...his breathing is less laboured. He still has some alert times which is a blessing. He eats less than 1/2 cup a day, but does drink a little through the day and night. Each day you can see the weight loss on him. He has received the Sacrament of the Sick on Feb. 14th....this was when they thought he would not make it through the night. They don't know what is keeping him here. God has His perfect timing. Thanks again and God bless you all. Praying hug theheart

Mar 28th 2013 new

rosary Praying rosary

Mar 28th 2013 new

Praying rosary thehearthug

Mar 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-848472 said: We thank each of you for your prayers. The comfort levels they give dad seem to be working...his breathing is ...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

We thank each of you for your prayers. The comfort levels they give dad seem to be working...his breathing is less laboured. He still has some alert times which is a blessing. He eats less than 1/2 cup a day, but does drink a little through the day and night. Each day you can see the weight loss on him. He has received the Sacrament of the Sick on Feb. 14th....this was when they thought he would not make it through the night. They don't know what is keeping him here. God has His perfect timing. Thanks again and God bless you all.

--hide--

Donna,

I just went through this two weeks ago with my stepfather. He is at peace now.

Prayers for your Dad, you and your family. theheart
Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort meas...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have been applied for weeks now and continue till he is called by God. Please keep us, (a wife, 2 daughters and 1 son...his family) in prayer as well. Thank you.

--hide--

Praying hug rosary theheart

Mar 28th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 28th 2013 new

Praying for your Dad and your entire family.

Mar 28th 2013 new

hug Praying

Mar 28th 2013 new

Donna, my prayers are with you and your family.
Mary
rosary Praying rose

Posts 21 - 30 of 46