Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/28/2013 new
Donna,,Prayers for your dad ,for you and for your family.
03/28/2013 new

theheart Praying

03/28/2013 new

I am so sorry. The best advice I have for you, have gone through this myself, is to tell him you love him everyday, the very FIRST thing you say to him, and, if you have to leave him, even for a minute, the very LAST thing you say.

Till this day, that was the most incredible moment I have ever had w/ my Dad. I got EXTREMELY lucky God sent me someone who gave me this incredible advice. "I love you, too," was the VERY last spoken words my Dad ever said to me. This was incredible to me b/c the person who told me this was a very LEAST LIKELY source. The other reason was that my Dad had VERY LITTLE energy left to even say anything towards the end of his life.

So, make sure you never forget to tell him that you love him.

Take care.

God bless.

03/29/2013 new

Thank you Cindy for your prayers, and our prayers go out to you and your family. Praying hug theheart

03/29/2013 new

Thank you Peter for your advice. I agree telling people we love them is very important. I do tell him I love him even though he hasn't been able to speak for over 4 - 5 years approximately. He would communicate by giving us a wink. Now I just look into his eyes and he sometimes will close one in response.

Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you too.

03/29/2013 new

rose A thank you to all praying for my dad and family...this gives us great peace knowing others are united in prayer with us. hug theheart

03/29/2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

03/29/2013 new

Praying rosary

03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort meas...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have been applied for weeks now and continue till he is called by God. Please keep us, (a wife, 2 daughters and 1 son...his family) in prayer as well. Thank you.

--hide--
Praying that God's will be done. And that He gives you as much time that you think you need to reassure him that it is ok to go and if God wills it may he be with you much longer. I love the advice you recieved about telling him that you love him as much as possible. there is no better medicine than that. Peace be with you and your family.

03/29/2013 new
(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have bee...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have been applied for weeks now and continue till he is called by God. Please keep us, (a wife, 2 daughters and 1 son...his family) in prayer as well. Thank you.

--hide--

Praying for your father.

hug theheart Praying rosary
Posts 31 - 40 of 46