Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/29/2013 new

I have a friend who works in hospis and it is very important to have everyone tell them that love him. Also let him know that he can go when he is ready... It seems hard to say this but I know it gives the person the reason to let go and go to God.

Prayers for you and your family.

03/29/2013 new

Praying

03/30/2013 new

rose We thank each of you for your prayers and for your sharing.

Last night when I left dad, I thought it may be the last time I see him. Today, I was so surprised to see how good he looked: he was so very alert (both eyes wide open), his color was better...not so white looking. It seems he goes from worse to better and back. Not sure why this happens...I guess it is all part of being ill/dying.

About 4 days ago we did let dad know that he can go anytime he wants...thank you Bernadette for your advice however. It is comforting to know people care enough to give a helping hand in these times.

God bless you all. Praying hug theheart

03/30/2013 new

rose Thank you Elizabeth for "God's will be done. And that He gives you as much time that you think you need to reassure him that it is ok to go and if God wills it may he be with you much longer." This is such a beautiful prayerbiggrin

03/30/2013 new

Praying rosary

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-848472 said: Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort meas...
(Quote) Donna-848472 said:

Please pray for my dad who is dying...the health team think he may go within a week. Comfort measures have been applied for weeks now and continue till he is called by God. Please keep us, (a wife, 2 daughters and 1 son...his family) in prayer as well. Thank you.

--hide--

Donna, my heart and prayers are with you, your dad and your entire family. Today and always, may God and his angels bring you and your entire family peace, comfort, and strength during these difficult times. May the Archangel Michael and his cohort of angels be with your dad and help him to crossover from this life to the next life when his time comes. Be brave, be strong, be prepared and keep praying. Our Lord Jesus has said: "Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 God bless you all. Praying rosary theheart hug

Posts 41 - 46 of 46