Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Long before this time we are now living in, Long before gay marriage became the issue du jour:

We destroyed marriage in all of its intended glory for 50 years and it brought on a terrible darkness when we did this. Now it proceeds onward to become even more dark and we are led into further darkness that we could not even imagine, at those times just 50 and 40 and 30 years ago... sad

peterseanesq.blogspot.com

03/28/2013 new

I hope the link worked. Here is the direct link to this illustrious article.
Anyone who has studied philosophy should be able to agree that when we separate sex from procreation, we start the ball rolling in a direction that we have not been able to stop. Again..We heterosexuals started the ball rolling in this dangerous direction...and it is still rolling...while we reap the results.....

blog.adw.org

03/28/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I hope the link worked. Here is the direct link to this illustrious article.Anyone who has st...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Anyone who has studied philosophy should be able to agree that when we separate sex from procreation, we start the ball rolling in a direction that we have not been able to stop. Again..We heterosexuals started the ball rolling in this dangerous direction...and it is still rolling...while we reap the results.....

blog.adw.org

--hide--

To be honest I think to a large extent we're passive recipients of a manufactured counter-culture. I'm reading E. Michael Jones' Libido Dominandi. Very interesting book. "Heteros" are starting to behave like homosexuals as a result of the massive amount of brainwashing over the past several decades.

03/28/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Long before this time we are now living in, Long before gay marriage became the issue du jour:

Long before this time we are now living in, Long before gay marriage became the issue du jour:

We destroyed marriage in all of its intended glory for 50 years and it brought on a terrible darkness when we did this. Now it proceeds onward to become even more dark and we are led into further darkness that we could not even imagine, at those times just 50 and 40 and 30 years ago...

--hide--

Unfortunately, Marian, you're quite right. The current mess is the fault of the heterosexual community.

03/28/2013 new

(Quote) John-336509 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Long before this time we are now living in, Long...
(Quote) John-336509 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

We destroyed marriage in all of its intended glory for 50 years and it brought on a terrible darkness when we did this. Now it proceeds onward to become even more dark and we are led into further darkness that we could not even imagine, at those times just 50 and 40 and 30 years ago...

Unfortunately, Marian, you're quite right. The current mess is the fault of the heterosexual community.

--hide--

Sad isn't it?

03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I hope the link worked. Here is the direct link ...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

blog.adw.org

To be honest I think to a large extent we're passive recipients of a manufactured counter-culture. I'm reading E. Michael Jones' Libido Dominandi. Very interesting book. "Heteros" are starting to behave like homosexuals as a result of the massive amount of brainwashing over the past several decades.

--hide--

What is the book about? Please share more.

03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I hope the link worked. Here is the direct link ...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

blog.adw.org

--hide--

But the flagrant use of all sorts of artificial birth control have changed society, would you not agree?

Also what do you mean by saying "behave like homosexuals?" That is too vague. Did you mean sexually?

03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: To be honest I think to a large extent we're passive recipients of a manufactu...

--hide--

www.culturewars.com

03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: But the flagrant use of all sorts of artificial birth control have changed society, would...

But the flagrant use of all sorts of artificial birth control have changed society, would you not agree?

Also what do you mean by saying "behave like homosexuals?" That is too vague. Did you mean sexually?

--hide--

Homosexuals have a reputation for being wildly promiscuous. "Heteros" have become like homosexuals in that regard.

I think a big problem is that people view homosexuals and heteros as though they were two separate species. From what I've read, that's a modern concept that goes back to the 1800s. In all my reading on the abuse scandals in the Catholic Church I've come to believe more and more that homosexuality is encouraged by environment, in many cases through generations of abuse. "Born that way" doesn't make much sense to me.

Homosexuality shouldn't be viewed as distinct from usage of birth control and promiscuous behavior by heteros. These are all perversions, although homosexuality is the most unnatural of them. Encouragement of these deviant behaviors is being used as a form of mind control on Western populations. Of course people are responsible for their own behavior but the vast majority are subject to a modern media-driven enviornment in which deviant behaviors are encouraged all the time. None of this is by accident. To put it simply, if you can't control yourself, you're more open to control by others. I've about the Rockefeller, Ford and other elite foundations that have pushed sexual deviancy on the American population for decades. Congressional investigations of these foundations in the 1950s were shut down under heavy pressure from the American establishment. Americans are being brainwashed to become a nation of easily-controlled perverts. Judith Reisman has written quite a bit about the perversions pushed by the Rockefeller Foundation. Gay activism didn't spontaneously explode at Stonewall in 1969. Rather, the promotion of homosexuality is part of a complex plan of manipulation being pushed on the US and other nations.

As E. Michael Jones notes in that link I posted, "It was Aldous Huxley who wrote in his preface to the 1946 edition of Brave New World that “as political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase.”

03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: But the flagrant use of all sorts of art...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Homosexuals have a reputation for being wildly promiscuous. "Heteros" have become like homosexuals in that regard.

I think a big problem is that people view homosexuals and heteros as though they were two separate species. From what I've read, that's a modern concept that goes back to the 1800s. In all my reading on the abuse scandals in the Catholic Church I've come to believe more and more that homosexuality is encouraged by environment, in many cases through generations of abuse. "Born that way" doesn't make much sense to me.

Homosexuality shouldn't be viewed as distinct from usage of birth control and promiscuous behavior by heteros. These are all perversions, although homosexuality is the most unnatural of them. Encouragement of these deviant behaviors is being used as a form of mind control on Western populations. Of course people are responsible for their own behavior but the vast majority are subject to a modern media-driven enviornment in which deviant behaviors are encouraged all the time. None of this is by accident. To put it simply, if you can't control yourself, you're more open to control by others. I've about the Rockefeller, Ford and other elite foundations that have pushed sexual deviancy on the American population for decades. Congressional investigations of these foundations in the 1950s were shut down under heavy pressure from the American establishment. Americans are being brainwashed to become a nation of easily-controlled perverts. Judith Reisman has written quite a bit about the perversions pushed by the Rockefeller Foundation. Gay activism didn't spontaneously explode at Stonewall in 1969. Rather, the promotion of homosexuality is part of a complex plan of manipulation being pushed on the US and other nations.

As E. Michael Jones notes in that link I posted, "It was Aldous Huxley who wrote in his preface to the 1946 edition of Brave New World that “as political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase.”

--hide--

What I don't think you seem to be sensing is the DIRECT LINK between using birth control and gay sex. Disassembling the sex act from procreation is part of this connection. Using persons for mutual masturbation is the connection that all persons can be called to account for. I think it is important to acknowledge what part anyone plays in letting society go toward another "norm."

Believing in mind control from the outside certainly does not help anyone take into account where our actions have a stake in things. What you say may have some bearing in fact but it concerns me when we are not talking about our own personal work towardf holiness, but only condemning huge institutions somewhere out there... It really tips our balance away from seeking God IMHO...

We are still responsible for the state of our heart toward God and others and the world.

Posts 1 - 10 of 22