Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 28th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Mar 28th 2013 new

Melissa, I am praying for you and your students. It is so difficult when you are dealing with people with suicidal tendencies. Being a mental health professional, I find it tough too but I surrender the patients to God and ask him to touch their hearts. God Bless you in this difficult job you are doing. The Lord is with you when you call on him. Praying Praying Praying

Mar 28th 2013 new

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, please pray for these teenagers who need peace and comfort in their lives.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

"Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us."

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-790653 said: Hello! I am a special care counselor in a high school. I have 3 students who are suicidal, it&#...
(Quote) Melissa-790653 said:

Hello! I am a special care counselor in a high school. I have 3 students who are suicidal, it's pretty much an epidemic among teenagers in my school. I would really appreciate a prayer or two. I am praying that they will benefit from Jesus' resurrection on Sunday. I always tell them how unique they are and how all the gold on the planet could never buy them. Thank you in advance for all your wonderful prayers and thoughts! God bless!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Mar 29th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 29th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 29th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 29th 2013 new

Praying rosary rose

Mar 29th 2013 new

Thank you so much everyone for your support and prayers! I am sure that God is hearing us and will give His grace to my students! God bless!

Mar 29th 2013 new

May God watch over your students and grant them peace and love. I pray that He helps guide them. God bless you and your students.

Posts 11 - 20 of 41