Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

Oh my .. what a ministry and job you have ... May God give you the right words to console and uplift these students..

Each and everyone is so important to God ... He makes no mistakes...

May They experience His love and kindness...

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Mar 30th 2013 new

Hello Melissa,

I know of a Catholic school principal who had the same problems; kids threatening and some going through with suicide. So He had an open door

policy...no appt. needed. Just come in when you need to talk. Also, before EVERY class he would write in big letters on the board "YOU MATTER!"

I thought that was awesome. just some food for thought. biggrin

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying rosary Keeping your students in my prayers.

Mar 31st 2013 new

God bless you your students and their families are lucky to have you! I will keep your special students in my prayers.
Martha

Mar 31st 2013 new
Praying
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: So He had an open door policy...no appt. needed. Just come in when you need to talk. ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

So He had an open door

policy...no appt. needed. Just come in when you need to talk. Also, before EVERY class he would write in big letters on the board "YOU MATTER!"[quote]

--hide--

Thank you Elizabeth for your suggestion. I always tell them that they matter, but it would be even better if I would write "YOU MATTER" on my wall, so that the first thing they see when they come in my office is how important they are. Thank you so much!

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Thank you again for praying for my students. I have good news, two out of the three have been hospitalized, which means that they are taken care of and will have a follow up with doctors, and hopefully a therapist. The parents are doing their job of taking care of their children, which isn't always the case, but here they've stepped up. So thanks be to God and to all of you who have been praying, once again thank you so much in their name and of mine as well! Take care and God bless!

Posts 21 - 30 of 41