Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

04/04/2013 new

Praying Praying

04/04/2013 new

Praying

04/04/2013 new

Praying

04/05/2013 new

Prayers offered.

04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:I know of a Catholic school principal who had the same problems; kids threatening and some going ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:
I know of a Catholic school principal who had the same problems; kids threatening and some going through with suicide. So He had an open door

policy...no appt. needed. Just come in when you need to talk. Also, before EVERY class he would write in big letters on the board "YOU MATTER!

--hide--

Dear Elizabeth, today I went to get my messages at my school mailbox. Well, I got a poster written on it "You're amazing, did you know it?" from a mental health program in my province for the youth. Isn't it amazing? God works in mysterious ways, and he sure isn't deaf! So I know have this poster on my wall in my office. Youppi!

04/05/2013 new

Praying DoveGod Bless you, Melissa. You are telling them exactly what teens today need to hear. The Holy Spirit is working within you. Continue to lovingly encourage them. So many young people feel like no one cares and it's obvious you do. I do too. I will pray for you and your students. Peace be with you and them.

04/05/2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-790653 said: Hello! I am a special care counselor in a high school. I have 3 students who are suicidal, it's pretty mu...
(Quote) Melissa-790653 said:

Hello! I am a special care counselor in a high school. I have 3 students who are suicidal, it's pretty much an epidemic among teenagers in my school. I would really appreciate a prayer or two. I am praying that they will benefit from Jesus' resurrection on Sunday. I always tell them how unique they are and how all the gold on the planet could never buy them. Thank you in advance for all your wonderful prayers and thoughts! God bless!

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart
04/06/2013 new

Thank you so much Mary, it encourages me to keep going and stay strong within the Holy Spirit. Your post/reply is greatly appreciated!

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-790653 said: Dear Elizabeth, today I went to get my messages at my school mailbox. Well, I got a pos...

Dear Elizabeth, today I went to get my messages at my school mailbox. Well, I got a poster written on it "You're amazing, did you know it?" from a mental health program in my province for the youth. Isn't it amazing? God works in mysterious ways, and he sure isn't deaf! So I know have this poster on my wall in my office. Youppi!

--hide--

wow Praise God.. YES We are all Fearfully and Wondefully made... God loves us all.. Keep spreading the good news...

God Bless you Melissa for your witness...

KathleenPraying rosary theheart

04/06/2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-790653 said: Hello! I am a special care counselor in a high school. I have 3 students who are suicidal, it&#...

Hello! I am a special care counselor in a high school. I have 3 students who are suicidal, it's pretty much an epidemic among teenagers in my school. I would really appreciate a prayer or two. I am praying that they will benefit from Jesus' resurrection on Sunday. I always tell them how unique they are and how all the gold on the planet could never buy them. Thank you in advance for all your wonderful prayers and thoughts! God bless!

--hide--
Praying Praying Melissa, you certainly have my prayers for your students! I am a teacher, and have had students (in the 5th grade!) who are suicidal. Working with Special Needs Students is demanding and draining at times. I pray for your spirit, strength, and wisdom as you reach out to these precious young souls and their families. YOU also matter! rose heart

Posts 31 - 40 of 41