Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last topic and take the time to wish everyone success in their search. Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

03/28/2013 new
(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last ...
(Quote) Brian-699857 said:

My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last topic and take the time to wish everyone success in their search. Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

--hide--
Best wishes for the future Brian.
03/28/2013 new

Blessings and best wishes!

03/28/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd ...

--hide--

Congratulations to you, Brian, and best wishes to your new bride! Happy Easter, as well! Chelle

03/28/2013 new

God Bless and God Speed. Hope you enjoy a blessed Easter.

03/28/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd ...

--hide--

Brian many best wishes and make sure you stay connected with our CatholicMatch alumni. We love getting member stories and getting updates about life. For the little part that CatholicMatch played you are more than welcome but I would like to think that we provide a network geared towards Catholic values. :) May God grant you and your future wife many happy years!

03/28/2013 new
That is awesome and uplifting. The best to you.
03/28/2013 new

--hide--
waveBest Wishes Brian.

03/28/2013 new

Thanks everyone :)

Oh, and Brian, my brain was working faster than my fingers could type. I meant to say conservative Catholic values :) How could I have missed the most important part embarassed Have a Blessed Easter!

03/28/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maint...

Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

--hide--

Brian, seeing this gives us all encoruagement. Thanks and Happy Easter!

Posts 1 - 10 of 39