Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd ...
(Quote) Brian-699857 said:

My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last topic and take the time to wish everyone success in their search. Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

--hide--

Congratulations, Brian. I'm glad you found success! Happy Easter!

Mar 28th 2013 new

God Bless you both!

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: God Bless you both!
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

God Bless you both!

--hide--

Yes How wonderful! Happy Easter!

Mar 28th 2013 new

Congratulations to both of you! May God bless you abundantly in your journey together! heart rose heart

Mar 28th 2013 new

Congratulations!

Mar 28th 2013 new

Brian, Congratulations and best wishes to you. It's wonderful to hear success stories!

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd ...

My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last topic and take the time to wish everyone success in their search. Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

--hide--
Brian Best of Luxk to You "And the one" Hope everything works out for you two!! wave (so Long)

Mar 29th 2013 new

Congratulations Brian and best wishes

Mar 29th 2013 new

Congrats Brother and May God Bless You and Her nice to hear these beautiful stories

Mar 29th 2013 new

--hide--

I am so happy for you! May the Lord guide your journey together lovestruck!

Posts 11 - 20 of 39