Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 29th 2013 new

Congratulations and may God be with You! wave

Mar 29th 2013 new

You are blessed and indeed fortunate. Finding your match was not easy. I have tried for over three years without success. I have found many "potebtial" mates but so far I have not found a lady to join me in my journey. God bless and be with you. Jesse

Mar 29th 2013 new

Congratulations Brian,

May God both of you abundantly

Happy Easter

smile rose biggrin hug lovestruck! clap clap clap heartbeat heartbeat

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last ...
(Quote) Brian-699857 said:

My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last topic and take the time to wish everyone success in their search. Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

--hide--

That's great Brian. Best wishes for your future together.

Happy Easter.

theheart Praying theheart
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd ...

My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last topic and take the time to wish everyone success in their search. Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

--hide--
Adios, Brian.

And to you and your fiancee -- Godspeed.

Wishing you both a happy and blessed Easter..... Praying

Mar 29th 2013 new

Congratulations!! clap Praying

Mar 29th 2013 new

Congratulations Brian ! Best wishes !

Mar 29th 2013 new

Thanks again everyone! I think that may be the most number of thumbs up I've had to a post cool

Mar 29th 2013 new

How nice of you Brian to say good bye with an inspiring messages from our members. Congartulations!

I wish you good life. May God Bless you good things in abundance.

God Bless you and those you love.

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd ...

--hide--
Happy Easter

God's blessings. theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 39