Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 30th 2013 new

Wishing you both a happy and blessed marriage! Praying

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd ...
(Quote) Brian-699857 said:

My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last topic and take the time to wish everyone success in their search. Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

--hide--

Congratulations and good luck, Brian! Happy Easter!

Mar 30th 2013 new

Congratulations Brian! May God Bless you both!

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-699857 said: My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd ...

My CM journey has reached the end zone. With my membership expiring on Easter, I thought I'd post one last topic and take the time to wish everyone success in their search. Catholic Match helped me to find "my one" and I'd like to thank the staff for maintaining a network geared to conservative values.

--hide--

God bless you, Brian! May God be with the both you!

theheart Praying rose angel Dove heart

Mar 30th 2013 new

Brian,

Congratulations and best wishes!

I'll miss your contributions to the forums.

God bless,

Ed

Mar 30th 2013 new

--hide--

Wishing you goodluck on your journey together for the future. God bless you both and have a HAPPY EASTER! Praying theheart

Mar 30th 2013 new
God bless you, Brian. Happy Easter!!
Mar 30th 2013 new

Congratulations Brian and all the best!

Mar 30th 2013 new

Congratulations and Happy Easter Praying clap cupid Dove

Posts 31 - 39 of 39