Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Because it isn't time. But in all seriousness, it will happen when it's suppose...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

Because it isn't time.

But in all seriousness, it will happen when it's supposed to happen.

--hide--

All joking aside, you're absolutely right, Claudine. When it's meant to happen, the person we're each meant to be with will "come out of nowhere and into" our lives. Michael Buble - he's like a philosopher on love. lovestruck!

Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: Take everything you just said and reverse it for us girls, too. ;) It exp...
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

Take everything you just said and reverse it for us girls, too. ;) It explains everything.

--hide--

rolling eyes
Apr 10th 2013 new
I agree with all the comments about waiting on God and not being the right time, but it's still painful at times, especially seeing everyone around you getting on with life, having families etc. hasn't been easy leaving it in God's hands and still struggle with it although I accept it's His will. I don't want to settle for just anyone, I want the man God wants for me. Whenever he comes along... but I have hope!
Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: All joking aside, you're absolutely right, Claudine. When it's me...
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

All joking aside, you're absolutely right, Claudine. When it's meant to happen, the person we're each meant to be with will "come out of nowhere and into" our lives. Michael Buble - he's like a philosopher on love.

--hide--

But you're right, it goes both ways of course.
Apr 11th 2013 new

Some time ago, my married sister told me that I needed to face the fact that we all "settle" at some point when finding our spuse. It lead to a discussion. I told her then, and I still feel the same way today, that I refuse to "settle" just to be married. I know what is important to me. I know that God will bring the right person into my life when the time is right for both of us.

Here is to not settling! Cheers!

Posts 51 - 55 of 55