Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Mar 31st 2013 new

Happy Birthday Bahar and its a good thing :-)

Mar 31st 2013 new

Bahar, Happy belated birthday and welcome to the family. Another view of your birthday being on Good Friday is, God created you with your parents co-operation and as a special gift God placed you in an association with His Sons Passion for a purpose. Only as you go through life you may delve deeper into this mystery and investigate where He is asking you to go or do. That applies to all our fellow Catholics that share this special day to be born on. I would say for you and the others this is a good God thing!

Welcome Saul to the Forum Jungle, I was going to be funny and say, "Didn't I see you in Damascus?????" But I resisted the childish association as you can read! laughing laughing faint

Mar 31st 2013 new

Thank you every body for your good wishes wave I’m so happy for being a part of this community, for being with all of you.

I got baptized last year during Holy Week (3rd April), so this is my first Birthday as a Catholic! I believe that this coincidence is a good sign. I believe that by being my Birthday and Good Friday on the same day (first birthday as a Catholic rosary ), it means that Christ has taken away my sins on the Cross and has given me a new life (Birthday).

I Celebrated my Birthday with cake today (Easter) Happy Birthday!

God Bless You Praying

And happy Birthday Jennifer lovestruck!

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: Thank you every body for your good wishes
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said:

Thank you every body for your good wishes I’m so happy for being a part of this community, for being with all of you.

I got baptized last year during Holy Week (3rd April), so this is my first Birthday as a Catholic!

I Celebrated my Birthday with cake today (Easter)

--hide--

This is an awesome community isn't it?

And Happy First Catholic Birthday! LOL, I have no idea if that is a real thing but it seems like a good thing to celebrate.! biggrin And to celebrate with your physical birthday as well? You are doubly blessed!

And thanks for the birthday wishes!

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: !!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too! What does it mean? Is it a good sig...
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said:

!!!Today is Good Friday, and Today is My Birthday too!

What does it mean? Is it a good sign or a bad sign?!

--hide--

It is a very good sign, and God Bless you, Bahar, for a wonderful and happy year.

Posts 21 - 25 of 25