Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said: I honestly have no preference one way or the other. I would sort of prefer someone local, but ...
(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said:

I honestly have no preference one way or the other. I would sort of prefer someone local, but my job is easily transferred to just about any major city so I would have no issues with a long distance relationship either.

--hide--

Happy bday !!!! Go Shockers - just another win and they go to the Final Four in Atlanta = pretty cool LDR.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Happy bday !!!! Go Shockers - just another win and they go to the Final Four in Atlanta = p...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Happy bday !!!! Go Shockers - just another win and they go to the Final Four in Atlanta = pretty cool LDR.

--hide--

Thanks! And yeah, the Shockers are doing fabulously. I have some very happy friends right now. I'd follow them to Atlanta if I knew someone there :)

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Checkout meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-catholic-singles .. and bring an Indy carpool ......
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Checkout meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-catholic-singles .. and bring an Indy carpool ...

... for their Dance on Saturday April 13th. 160 people were at their March 9th Dance, including me. Only danced w/ 6 women. Should be 7 of us Central Kentuckians there.

--hide--
Now there's a man with a plan. You go, Bob! cool

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said: Thanks! And yeah, the Shockers are doing fabulously. I have some very happy ...

Thanks! And yeah, the Shockers are doing fabulously. I have some very happy friends right now. I'd follow them to Atlanta if I knew someone there :)

--hide--

You're welcome. Go Shockers Go - bugle call - CHARGE !!!!!!!

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Now there's a man with a plan. You go, Bob!
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Now there's a man with a plan. You go, Bob!

--hide--

Gotta IRL. My sister showed me a cartoon about a couple who married over the Internet, but never F2F.

At March 9th Dance, in the appetizers area, saw a woman with the coolest pair of black boots. I asked her if her boots were made for walking?

Some banter resulted, and I hope to see her at the April 13th Dance. She said, like the Brad Paisley song "We Danced", that she and I will dance the next time we see each other.

Go Bob Go - bugle call - CHARGE !!!!!! Let her walking boots dance w/ you.

Mar 29th 2013 new

I've never seen a local on here. But if there were I would avoid him. Why? several reasons. First some of what Hannah said. If it didnt work out I wouldnt want to run into him at the grocery store. Then there are horror stories from my friends who have been hounded by dates that didnt work out. Finally, and this is probably the main reason, I dont know how ready I am for a new relationship. If I have to go to the effort of traveling for a date I will be sure that its someone I really want to meet, and not just a "what the heck, its local" attitude. I think the key word is "avoidance".

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Checkout meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-catholic-singles .. and bring an Indy carpool ......
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Checkout meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-catholic-singles .. and bring an Indy carpool ...

... for their Dance on Saturday April 13th. 160 people were at their March 9th Dance, including me. Only danced w/ 6 women. Should be 7 of us Central Kentuckians there.

--hide--

Group activities I got plenty of right here with our own Indy group.. It's activity of the one on one variety I'm looking for.. mischievous

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said: I honestly have no preference one way or the other. I would sort of prefer someone local, but ...

I honestly have no preference one way or the other. I would sort of prefer someone local, but my job is easily transferred to just about any major city so I would have no issues with a long distance relationship either.

--hide--

Happy Birthday, Jennifer! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Marge, Someone (was it you?) may have said in another post that some people find 30 minutes to be a LDR. On the one hand, it doesn't make sense that people wouldn't look for a match in their own area; on the other hand, it can be "safter" to date long distance - more time, less pressure, etc.... Chelle

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Group activities I got plenty of right here with our own Indy group.. It's activity of the one o...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Group activities I got plenty of right here with our own Indy group.. It's activity of the one on one variety I'm looking for..

--hide--
You go Girl! You always make me laugh.
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Joan-461057 said: I've never seen a local on here. But if there were I would avoid him. Why? several reasons. Fi...
(Quote) Joan-461057 said:

I've never seen a local on here. But if there were I would avoid him. Why? several reasons. First some of what Hannah said. If it didnt work out I wouldnt want to run into him at the grocery store. Then there are horror stories from my friends who have been hounded by dates that didnt work out. Finally, and this is probably the main reason, I dont know how ready I am for a new relationship. If I have to go to the effort of traveling for a date I will be sure that its someone I really want to meet, and not just a "what the heck, its local" attitude. I think the key word is "avoidance".

--hide--

Great explanation why we're still Single ....

Posts 11 - 20 of 119