Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Get this... Not only in the same area but we are in the same parish and attend the same mass and...
(Quote) Stacey-733420 said:

Get this... Not only in the same area but we are in the same parish and attend the same mass and we are mutual matches. Coincedence? or Devine intervention? HHUUMMM. One may never know. Ha Ha.

--hide--

RARE and worth noting!

Mar 31st 2013 new

Why wouldn't you contact local people?

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: I've looked at his profile he looked at mine. I said hello. No reply. I don't want him t...
(Quote) Stacey-733420 said:

I've looked at his profile he looked at mine. I said hello. No reply. I don't want him to think I'm weird. I just thought it was funny that it happened. Does that really happen?

--hide--

I think it's rare to find someone on here who attends the same parish and Mass, but I've heard of it once before here on CM. It turned out that they sat on opposite sides of the worship space. Funny how that happens though. I mean, I go to Mass at my parish and I see new faces all the time and think to myself, "how long have they been attending here?" *l*

Mar 31st 2013 new

I ran into two local CMers at Mass...in a chapel that seats 40.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said:
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

--hide--

Listen here, you Louisiana punk. *l* This is why I DON'T move down to Louisiana. eyepopping wide eyed laughing laughing

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I ran into two local CMers at Mass...in a chapel that seats 40.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I ran into two local CMers at Mass...in a chapel that seats 40.

--hide--

Wow. That's cool.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Listen here, you Louisiana punk. *l* This is why I DON'T move down to Louisiana.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Listen here, you Louisiana punk. *l* This is why I DON'T move down to Louisiana.

--hide--

laughing No, it's because you can't handle it down here. wink

Apr 1st 2013 new

Whether I am interested or not, I try not to ignore someone and I try to be considerate. Usually I think it's a great thing just to be respectful.

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Why wouldn't you contact local people?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Why wouldn't you contact local people?

--hide--
I did not say that I would not contact local people. I clearly wrote that I did interact with women within twenty-five miles.

Posts 111 - 119 of 119