Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Group activities I got plenty of right here with our own Indy group.. It's activi...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Group activities I got plenty of right here with our own Indy group.. It's activity of the one on one variety I'm looking for..

--hide--

The women I've dated seriously were met at a group activity. I went to that group activity realizing I could meet a special woman there.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: The women I've dated seriously were met at a group activity. I went to that group activ...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

The women I've dated seriously were met at a group activity. I went to that group activity realizing I could meet a special woman there.

--hide--

I think the difference here is that YOU are likely to be looking for a woman considerably younger.. As a 60 year old woman, my experience has been that most of the men at these activities the men are 10-15 years younger.. Even at our local activities there is rarely someone my age. And lest anyone point out Bob is my age...Don't go there, I'm to old for him too .. laughing

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I think the difference here is that YOU are likely to be looking for a woman consider...

I think the difference here is that YOU are likely to be looking for a woman considerably younger.. As a 60 year old woman, my experience has been that most of the men at these activities the men are 10-15 years younger.. Even at our local activities there is rarely someone my age. And lest anyone point out Bob is my age...Don't go there, I'm to old for him too ..

--hide--

Hi Donna! Well, that would be perfect for me!! Then, again, they're probably looking for someone in the 35-40 year old range!!! laughing laughing Chelle

Mar 29th 2013 new

Great question! I'm not concerned with proximity yet, so I neither go out of my way to look for the few locals on here, nor do I initiate a conversation simply because they are there. I'll respond to at least one message from anybody (regardless of distance, content, incompatability) and keep up the conversation as long as it is natural, as it is what I hope for in and expect from any charitable woman. I'll contact those who are celebrating a birthday, who "strikes my fancy," or who have the life and background I am looking for. Granted, all things being the equal between two young ladies, I would prefer the one closest to my job/home at that point in time.

Matt

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: (Quote) Bob-59786 said: Checkout meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-cath...

Quote:
Bob-59786 said:

Checkout meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-catholic-singles .. and bring an Indy carpool ...

... for their Dance on Saturday April 13th. 160 people were at their March 9th Dance, including me. Only danced w/ 6 women. Should be 7 of us Central Kentuckians there.

Group activities I got plenty of right here with our own Indy group.. It's activity of the one on one variety I'm looking for..

--hide--

Yeah, but they're all your sisters and brothers there. Go to a dance and meet some new blood! wink

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: I have responded to matches and view of men within a 200 mile range - no responses back. There ...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

I have responded to matches and view of men within a 200 mile range - no responses back. There are no matches for me in immediate area (say 50 miles).

--hide--

Sheesh, there are quite a few women near my age within 25-50 miles of me, but I am lucky if I get even an emotigram in return. What gives?!?! hissyfit hyper

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I think the difference here is that YOU are likely to be looking for a woman consider...

I think the difference here is that YOU are likely to be looking for a woman considerably younger.. As a 60 year old woman, my experience has been that most of the men at these activities the men are 10-15 years younger.. Even at our local activities there is rarely someone my age. And lest anyone point out Bob is my age...Don't go there, I'm to old for him too ..

--hide--

Donna - they advertise the Dance as being mostly 45 - 60 year olds. I saw a woman there probably 80. There were plenty of men 50+.

Soon as I walked in, I realized I was in an environment like College Mixers years ago, but these are older Singles in a Catholic Church Parish Hall.

The 6 women I danced with are 62, 59, 52, 52, 51 and estimate 55 - 60. The 2 women who gave me considerable attention are 59 & 52. Two other women I talked with toward the end of the Dance are estimated at 60 and 52 - both said they'll dance with me next Dance.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Donna! Well, that would be perfect for me!! Then, again, they're probably looking...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Donna! Well, that would be perfect for me!! Then, again, they're probably looking for someone in the 35-40 year old range!!! Chelle

--hide--

50-yo women are likely majority at these Dances. Donna, you, and others should seriously consider attending the April 13th Dance.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Justin-503770 said: Sheesh, there are quite a few women near my age within 25-50 miles of me, but I am ...
(Quote) Justin-503770 said:

Sheesh, there are quite a few women near my age within 25-50 miles of me, but I am lucky if I get even an emotigram in return. What gives?!?!

--hide--

Did you not get some emotes from posting in the chastity thread? Did you reach out to any of the ladies that posted there? That may be a good start. Good luck. hug

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you refrain from contacting/respondingn to CM members in your town/local area? If so, why?...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Do you refrain from contacting/respondingn to CM members in your town/local area? If so, why?

--hide--

I've only corresponded with one from my area, actually, and we never had a F2F. Then I ran into him twice in public, once at a Catholic event and once in a store. It was kind of awkward.

New Orleans is predominantly Catholic, but they don't seem to be on here. :(

Posts 21 - 30 of 119