Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 29th 2013 new

I haven't been contacted by any local dudes and ironically there are one or two that regularly browse my profile.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Donna - they advertise the Dance as being mostly 45 - 60 year olds. I saw a woman there pro...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Donna - they advertise the Dance as being mostly 45 - 60 year olds. I saw a woman there probably 80. There were plenty of men 50+.

Soon as I walked in, I realized I was in an environment like College Mixers years ago, but these are older Singles in a Catholic Church Parish Hall.

The 6 women I danced with are 62, 59, 52, 52, 51 and estimate 55 - 60. The 2 women who gave me considerable attention are 59 & 52. Two other women I talked with toward the end of the Dance are estimated at 60 and 52 - both said they'll dance with me next Dance.

--hide--

Ummm Bob... You would've given a lot more convincing argument had you described the ages of the MEN there.. Why would I be the least bit interested in the fact that there were women there in my age range? I want to know how many men between 58-65 there were.

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you refrain from contacting/respondingn to CM members in your town/local area? If so, why?...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Do you refrain from contacting/respondingn to CM members in your town/local area? If so, why?

--hide--
Hi Marge,

No, I would LOVE to meet someone in my area. I have had lots of messages and emotionagrams from men out of state and I kindly respond...but

whats the point? I am not leaving California and I am not a long distance relationship kind of girl. When someone writes me from my area I am

thrilled and check them out right away. If you men are out there live near me and would like to date a Catholic woman who is IN LOVE with Jesus

write to me!

Mar 29th 2013 new
I certainly have no aversion to ladies near me, but they have to indicate compatibility if they want me to write first. Bland, generic stuff will not elicit an inquiry from me. As I indicate in my profile, however, I will respond to anyone who takes the trouble to write to me. Those who write more and give me something to which I can react will get better responses than those who simply say, "Hi."
Mar 29th 2013 new
I'm just jumping back into the world of online dating. I would live to meet someone in my area. So far there has not been too much activity.
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: New Orleans is predominantly Catholic, but they don't seem to be on here. :(
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: New Orleans is predominantly Catholic, but they don't seem to be on here. :(
--hide--

They all over to Lafayette dancing to Horace Trahan, and you need to be there too!

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Ummm Bob... You would've given a lot more convincing argument had you described the a...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Ummm Bob... You would've given a lot more convincing argument had you described the ages of the MEN there.. Why would I be the least bit interested in the fact that there were women there in my age range? I want to know how many men between 58-65 there were.

--hide--

I never Christian Hit on men at Singles Events There should be MANY men 58-65 there. Join their Meetup Group and view their 641 members.

However, only about 25% of Dance attendees are members of the Cincy Catholic Singles Group organizing these Dances. The other 75% have plenty of men 58-65.

If you attend, the primary problem you'll have is trying to talk w/ all the men who might interest you. At the March 9th Dance, I was unable to talk w/ all the women there I found attractive.

Mar 29th 2013 new
Hi Marge! Good to see you.rose

I respond to all people. Even when I am not a paying member, I make sure that people who contact me are not left hanging (I've got strong connections here. wink)

I'm especially interested in meeting neighboring single Catholics. More so now than ever. Having met a vast majority of my single friends through CM events, I feel even more comfortable with the idea of meeting local people. Like Donna-- hug-- I am pretty much focused on the one on one meetings that may lead to the altar. I have plenty of avenues for gatherings. But I also realize that these gatherings may be the avenue to meeting my altar mate. Still, I'd rather have more local men in my age range contact me. Truthfully, I am as impatient as everyone else, and just want the right "him" to reach out. Wouldn't it be nice if it came that easily?
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Hi Marge! Good to see you. I respond to all people. Even when I am not a paying member, I make sur...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Hi Marge! Good to see you.

I respond to all people. Even when I am not a paying member, I make sure that people who contact me are not left hanging (I've got strong connections here. )

I'm especially interested in meeting neighboring single Catholics. More so now than ever. Having met a vast majority of my single friends through CM events, I feel even more comfortable with the idea of meeting local people. Like Donna-- -- I am pretty much focused on the one on one meetings that may lead to the altar. I have plenty of avenues for gatherings. But I also realize that these gatherings may be the avenue to meeting my altar mate. Still, I'd rather have more local men inmy age range contact me. Truthfully, I am as impatient as everyone else, and just want the right "him" to reach out. Wouldn't it be nice if it came that easily?
--hide--

Checkout the Dance, Saturday, April 13, at Immaculate Heart of Mary, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincy, and bring some friends. Details, join meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-catholic-singles ......

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Bob-59786 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Hi Marge! Good to see you. I respond to all people. Even when I a...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said: Hi Marge! Good to see you.

I respond to all people. Even when I am not a paying member, I make sure that people who contact me are not left hanging (I've got strong connections here. )

I'm especially interested in meeting neighboring single Catholics. More so now than ever. Having met a vast majority of my single friends through CM events, I feel even more comfortable with the idea of meeting local people. Like Donna-- -- I am pretty much focused on the one on one meetings that may lead to the altar. I have plenty of avenues for gatherings. But I also realize that these gatherings may be the avenue to meeting my altar mate. Still, I'd rather have more local men inmy age range contact me. Truthfully, I am as impatient as everyone else, and just want the right "him" to reach out. Wouldn't it be nice if it came that easily?

Checkout the Dance, Saturday, April 13, at Immaculate Heart of Mary, 7820 Beechmont Avenue, Cincy, and bring some friends. Details, join meetup.com/cincinnati-nky-30-catholic-singles ......

--hide--
Thanks, Bob. If I were a "Dance" type lady, I would be there. (And if I were not already obligated somewhere else that night.) I'm pretty outgoing and sociable, but going to dances to meet people is just not something I can bring myself to do. Never have been able to.
Posts 31 - 40 of 119