Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: ... but going to dances to meet people is just not something I can bring myself to do. Never have been abl...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: ... but going to dances to meet people is just not something I can bring myself to do. Never have been able to.
--hide--

Dawn, you're greatly reducing the size of your dating pool. Not everyone dances. Many just socialize at the 25 tables.

This Group has a picnic on Saturday, June1st, at a Fort Mitchell park.

Today they particiated in a Cincy Good Friday tradition of "Pray the Steps"..

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you refrain from contacting/respondingn to CM members in your town/local area? If so, why?...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Do you refrain from contacting/respondingn to CM members in your town/local area? If so, why?

--hide--

Yes, I refrain from contacting/responding to CM members in my town/local area. Why? They're Minnesotans, that's all that needs to be said. *l* I keed. I keed. In all honesty, I only contact local women, b/c I'm not a fan of LDRs. I do respond to those who aren't local, but I don't date them.

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Bob-59786 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: ... but going to dances to meet people is just not something I can bring ...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said: ... but going to dances to meet people is just not something I can bring myself to do. Never have been able to.

Dawn, you're greatly reducing the size of your dating pool. Not everyone dances. Many just socialize at the 25 tables.

This Group has a picnic on Saturday, June1st, at a Fort Mitchell park.

Today they particiated in a Cincy Good Friday tradition of "Pray the Steps"..

--hide--
I realize that, Bob. I actually think it is a good idea to reduce the size of my dating pool. I've no desire to swim in an ocean. See my thread on dancing. I am familiar with that group. Suffice it to say that I haven't had much luck in that area.

Oh, and about the steps.... One of my favorite traditions. I've Prayed the Steps of Mt. Adams for more than half of my life-- the later half. biggrin
Mar 29th 2013 new

i wonder if anyone really gets together from this site?

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Where I live in Indiana, I can be to KY, IL, or OH in about 90 minutes or less. They don't cal...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Where I live in Indiana, I can be to KY, IL, or OH in about 90 minutes or less. They don't call Indiana the Crossroads of America for nothing. I-70 cuts the state in half side to side and I-65 from top to bottom. All roads intersect in Indianapolis.

There are lots of men in the Indianapolis metro area, but no one in this state has ever shown any interest whatsoever. I don't get it. Of course, if truth be told, no man from any other state has shown any serious interest either..

--hide--

I think men are afraid of your 20233 posts....sorry just kidding wave rose

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Yes, I refrain from contacting/responding to CM members in my town/local area. Why? They're Minnesota...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Yes, I refrain from contacting/responding to CM members in my town/local area. Why? They're Minnesotans, that's all that needs to be said. *l* I keed. I keed. In all honesty, I only contact local women, b/c I'm not a fan of LDRs. I do respond to those who aren't local, but I don't date them.

--hide--
Yeah, if you won't move for me, I don't see you moving for anyone. laughing I keed, I keed... Oh no, I'm turning into you! Lol
Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) John-956485 said: i wonder if anyone really gets together from this site?
(Quote) John-956485 said:

i wonder if anyone really gets together from this site?

--hide--

You are in luck, John! You have just run into one of the most active areas of CM. There is a group of CM Indy people that get together regularly. (They've adopted me. biggrin) We have large, widely publicized events three or four times a year, and several smaller, less formal ones.

If you look in the meetups forum or the events page you will see quite a bit about people getting together. If you'd like more information about the Indianapolis group, I can help with that.

Welcome to CM!
Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: (Quote) Dan-656122 said: Yes, I refrain from contacting/responding to CM members in my town/local ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:
Quote:
Dan-656122 said:

Yeah, if you won't move for me, I don't see you moving for anyone.

I keed, I keed...

Oh no, I'm turning into you! Lol
--hide--
highfive
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Yeah, if you won't move for me, I don't see you moving for anyone. I keed, I keed... Oh no, I'...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Yeah, if you won't move for me, I don't see you moving for anyone. I keed, I keed... Oh no, I'm turning into you! Lol
--hide--

*l* OK, so Minnesota and Louisiana women are off my radar. eyepopping laughing laughing Yes, you can't help it, Tara. You want to be like me......a Minnesota Vikings fan. *l* Say it, say it! Skol Vikings! *l* wink

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:
--hide--

Even Dawn, the purveyor of positivity thinks it's a good idea to become like me. Skol Vikings! *l* Say it, Tara. Say it. *l* You know you want to. *l*

Posts 41 - 50 of 119