Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/29/2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Even Dawn, the purveyor of positivity thinks it's a good idea to become like me. Skol Vikings! *l* Sa...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Even Dawn, the purveyor of positivity thinks it's a good idea to become like me. Skol Vikings! *l* Say it, Tara. Say it. *l* You know you want to. *l*

--hide--

Danbaby, I fear you have misunderstood. I was highfive Miss Tara, as I think she nailed it. wink
03/29/2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Danbaby, I fear you have misunderstood. I was Miss Tara, as I think she nailed it.
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

Danbaby, I fear you have misunderstood. I was Miss Tara, as I think she nailed it.
--hide--

It's a conspiracy, you're both out to get me. eyepopping tongue laughing

03/29/2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Danbaby, I fear you have misunderstood. I was Miss Tara, as I th...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said:

Danbaby, I fear you have misunderstood. I was Miss Tara, as I think she nailed it.

It's a conspiracy, you're both out to get me.

--hide--
In your dreams... wink
03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said: I honestly have no preference one way or the other. I would sort of prefer someone local, but ...
(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said:

I honestly have no preference one way or the other. I would sort of prefer someone local, but my job is easily transferred to just about any major city so I would have no issues with a long distance relationship either.

--hide--
It's time for a pause to wish you a happy birthday, Jennifer. It may seem unusual to have your birthday on Good Friday, but that doesn't happen every year. Even though you are probably holding off your celebration, we wish you the best and many blessings.

As far as your comments about the subject, you are fortunate to have the flexibility of being able to move without loss of your job. You can cast a wide net!!! biggrin

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: It's a conspiracy, you're both out to get me.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

It's a conspiracy, you're both out to get me.

--hide--
It gets worse, Dan -- everybody is!!! laughing

It reminds me of what they say about someone who is paranoid: Just because you are paranoid, that doesn't mean that no one is out to get you. scratchchin rolling eyes shhh

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you refrain from contacting/respondingn to CM members in your town/local area? If so, why?...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Do you refrain from contacting/respondingn to CM members in your town/local area? If so, why?

--hide--
No.

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: In your dreams...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: In your dreams...
--hide--

A guy can dream. *l* I mean having two lovely young ladies out to get me, that's not such a bad thing.........or so I think. *l*

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: It gets worse, Dan -- everybody is!!! It reminds me of what they say about someone who is pa...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

It gets worse, Dan -- everybody is!!!

It reminds me of what they say about someone who is paranoid: Just because you are paranoid, that doesn't mean that no one is out to get you.

--hide--

They're all out to get me? Curses! I've been foiled.........yet again. *l*

03/30/2013 new

The few guys in the immediate vincinity just never respond. I send a non-confrontational prayer smilie and I get no response. I'm generally operating under the assumption they hare not subbed.

A few chats with a few guys up in the North Island. But never anything that resembles a request for a meeting, heck, not even a phone call.

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I realize that, Bob. I actually think it is a good idea to reduce the size of my dating pool. I've no ...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I realize that, Bob. I actually think it is a good idea to reduce the size of my dating pool. I've no desire to swim in an ocean. See my thread on dancing. I am familiar with that group. Suffice it to say that I haven't had much luck in that area.

Oh, and about the steps.... One of my favorite traditions. I've Prayed the Steps of Mt. Adams for more than half of my life-- the later half.
--hide--

Dawn, great about your Praying the Steps. In making a voyage toward an Altar Date, just like arriving at a seaport or an airport, people need to travel over an ocean or many miles in the sky.

I'd say that all we CMers who don't have a Success Story haven't had much luck in that area ... but we keep trying.

We already have 6 Central Kentuckians scheduled to attend the April 13th Dance. I'll be a cat in a seafood store again.

Posts 51 - 60 of 119