Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 30th 2013 new

No worries, dear, just plenty of garlic and wolfbane.
Happy Easter! Bunny!

Mar 30th 2013 new
Quite sure we kicked your butts in the playoffs in 2010. ;) I do remember Favre being on the ground quite a bit. Ahhhh, good memories. Purple may be my favorite color, but I think black and gold dominates! I don't buy Woolite Dark for nothing! Lol
Mar 30th 2013 new
GEAUX SAINTS!!!! WHO DAT!!!!! PAYTONATION! :)
Mar 30th 2013 new
Recovery? I'm afraid to ask...
Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Tch.One of you should have made a date.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Tch.
One of you should have made a date.

--hide--

She handled the situation like a faith-filled woman would. I knew I had reached her - what more can one ask at an initial meeting?

I hope to discuss a date w/ her the next time I see her. I sensed she might be a medical professional w/ a busy schedule.

Time will tell .....

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Nell-908103 said: ... and the other 1/4 are 60 years and up. Hence, I join sites like this and go at least 50-60 mil...
(Quote) Nell-908103 said:

... and the other 1/4 are 60 years and up. Hence, I join sites like this and go at least 50-60 miles out!

--hide--

Go 60 years and up Go.

Mar 30th 2013 new

You definitely have the power! (esp in my town!)

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Nell-908103 said: You definitely have the power! (esp in my town!)
(Quote) Nell-908103 said:

You definitely have the power! (esp in my town!)

--hide--

Hope so ....

Mar 30th 2013 new

There are very few man in my age group in my local area. Today someone viewed me and I sent an Easter greeting. Lets see if he responds.

scratchchin

Mar 30th 2013 new

Get this... Not only in the same area but we are in the same parish and attend the same mass and we are mutual matches. Coincedence? or Devine intervention? HHUUMMM. One may never know. Ha Ha.

Posts 71 - 80 of 119