Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Get this... Not only in the same area but we are in the same parish and attend the same mass and...
(Quote) Stacey-733420 said:

Get this... Not only in the same area but we are in the same parish and attend the same mass and we are mutual matches. Coincedence? or Devine intervention? HHUUMMM. One may never know. Ha Ha.

--hide--

Inquiring minds want to know. Has he made the move???? scratchchin

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: Get this... Not only in the same area but we are in the same parish and attend the same mass and...

Get this... Not only in the same area but we are in the same parish and attend the same mass and we are mutual matches. Coincedence? or Devine intervention? HHUUMMM. One may never know. Ha Ha.

--hide--

So ... has an Altar Date been scheduled?

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said: Thanks! And yeah, the Shockers are doing fabulously. I have some very happy ...
(Quote) Jennifer-397634 said:

Thanks! And yeah, the Shockers are doing fabulously. I have some very happy friends right now. I'd follow them to Atlanta if I knew someone there :)

--hide--

Hi Jennifer wave Go Shockers!

Mar 30th 2013 new

Nope. No move.

Mar 30th 2013 new

I've looked at his profile he looked at mine. I said hello. No reply. I don't want him to think I'm weird. I just thought it was funny that it happened. Does that really happen?

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: I've looked at his profile he looked at mine. I said hello. No reply. I don't want him t...

I've looked at his profile he looked at mine. I said hello. No reply. I don't want him to think I'm weird. I just thought it was funny that it happened. Does that really happen?

--hide--

You may want to read the thread in the pink room that Kelly started for some answers. Good advice in there.

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: They all over to Lafayette dancing to Horace Trahan, and you need to be there too!<...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

They all over to Lafayette dancing to Horace Trahan, and you need to be there too!

--hide--
Hi Beverly, Wow ! Do they ever tour the NW ? www.youtube.com

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Stacey-733420 said: I've looked at his profile he looked at mine. I said hello. No reply. I don't want him t...

--hide--

Gosh, Stacey, this situation sure looks interesting. If you two were mutual matches, what's holding him back?

Mar 30th 2013 new

What's weird? Walk up, introduce yourself, say, "I believe you and I have a number of mutual friends" and ask him out for coffee.

Git 'er done.

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: What's weird? Walk up, introduce yourself, say, "I believe you and I have a number of mu...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

What's weird? Walk up, introduce yourself, say, "I believe you and I have a number of mutual friends" and ask him out for coffee.

Git 'er done.

--hide--

Personally I think that she should wait for him to pursue. As women we deserve that and it is also important to most men. Not sure I agree with advice at all. You have let him know that you are there so he knows. If he is interested he will pursue. If he is not you are setting yourself up for heartbreak or an unbalanced relationship by pursuing. You are worth it. Wait for the guy who realizes it enough to pursue. You need a man who can step up and lead.

Posts 81 - 90 of 119