Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: ...she should wait for him to pursue. As women we deserve that and it is...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

[/quote]

...she should wait for him to pursue. As women we deserve that and it is also important to most men. Not sure I agree with advice at all. You have let him know that you are there so he knows. If he is interested he will pursue. If he is not you are setting yourself up for heartbreak or an unbalanced relationship by pursuing. You are worth it. Wait for the guy who realizes it enough to pursue. You need a man who can step up and lead.

--hide--

I totally agree!! highfive

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Great explanation why we're still Single ....
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Great explanation why we're still Single ....

--hide--

Good Point!!!!!

Mar 30th 2013 new

Right now dating / seeking locally is what I have been doing. I have a harder time getting any responses from most of the locals compared to those outside of where I live. When things change in the future I will be able to do long distant relationships / dating.

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: Hi Jennifer Go Shockers!
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

Hi Jennifer Go Shockers!

--hide--

Go Shockers Go ... Go to Atlanta !!!!!

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Even Dawn, the purveyor of positivity thinks it's a good idea to become like me. Skol V...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Even Dawn, the purveyor of positivity thinks it's a good idea to become like me. Skol Vikings! *l* Say it, Tara. Say it. *l* You know you want to. *l*

--hide--

laughing You're sadly mistaken.

Mar 31st 2013 new

wave clap Bow highfive raspberry

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: They're all out to get me? Curses! I've been foiled.........yet again. *l*
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

They're all out to get me? Curses! I've been foiled.........yet again. *l*

--hide--

raspberry raspberry raspberry

Mar 31st 2013 new
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Hi Beverly, Wow ! Do they ever tour the NW ? www.youtube.com
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Hi Beverly, Wow ! Do they ever tour the NW ? www.youtube.com
--hide--

Maybe someday. They hugely busy right now playing South Louisiana.

Mar 31st 2013 new

[quote]Shara-929649 said:

Personally I think that she should wait for him to pursue. As women we deserve that and it is also important to most men. Not sure I agree with advice at all. You have let him know that you are there so he knows. If he is interested he will pursue. If he is not you are setting yourself up for heartbreak or an unbalanced relationship by pursuing. You are worth it. Wait for the guy who realizes it enough to pursue. You need a man who can step up and lead.

Thank you all so much for the advice. I really was at a lose. By weird I mean I wasn't sure if he would be weirded out by the fact that it is the same area, parish and match. And the fact that we are at the same mass.... really no place to hide or blend into the congregation.

Posts 91 - 100 of 119