Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 30th 2013 new

Jane is banned for not taking the 10 dollars and buying us Easter Candy.sad weeping

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Jane is banned for not taking the 10 dollars and buying us Easter Candy.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Jane is banned for not taking the 10 dollars and buying us Easter Candy.

--hide--
i'm sorry BB Brian, I was gonna surpeise you tomorrow, we'll have in the social hall after mass on Sunday! banned cause ya thought I forgot! lil mikie hyper raspberry party hug theheart

Mar 30th 2013 new

I ban Jane for telling me ahead of timesad weeping

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban Jane for telling me ahead of time
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I ban Jane for telling me ahead of time

--hide--

I ban Brian for banning Jane, just because she told him ahead of time about tomorrow

( wishing you all a safe, blessed and HAPPY EASTER) hug Praying theheart

Mar 31st 2013 new
Everyone unbanned because HE IS RISEN .... HAPPY EASTER!!!
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Everyone unbanned because HE IS RISEN .... HAPPY EASTER!!!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Everyone unbanned because HE IS RISEN .... HAPPY EASTER!!!
--hide--

HAPPY EASTER Zoom..... and by the way, keep it under 90, ok? wink

Mar 31st 2013 new

Thanks for the unban! Happy and Blessed Easter to all! Bunny! Dove heartbeat rose theheart

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Thanks for the unban! Happy and Blessed Easter to all!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Thanks for the unban! Happy and Blessed Easter to all!

--hide--

No bans, just good wishes. May you all be filled with peace and joy . . . Happy Easter!!! biggrin

Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: No bans, just good wishes. May you all be filled with peace and joy . . . Happy Easter!!...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

No bans, just good wishes. May you all be filled with peace and joy . . . Happy Easter!!!

--hide--

You are all banned for getting to the 3rd page without me and for most without waiting till Sunday scratchchin

Happy Easter everyone hug heart rose Jesus risen theheart
Mar 31st 2013 new

I ban Theresa for banning on Easter Sunday.

Posts 51 - 60 of 180