Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 31st 2013 new

eyepopping Brian is sooo banned he failed to hide all the Easter eggs .... weeping scratchchin shhh

Mar 31st 2013 new

Genie is banned because one of the colored eggs was not hard boiled and cracked all over me.... laughing rolling eyes theheart

Mar 31st 2013 new

weeping Jane is soo banned because she has such a good heart and clean up that I am sending her cookie cookie..... ENJOY smile

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Genie is banned because one of the colored eggs was not hard boiled and cracked all over me....
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Genie is banned because one of the colored eggs was not hard boiled and cracked all over me....

--hide--

I can so picture this! laughing laughing laughing

Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-13836 said: I can so picture this!
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

I can so picture this!

--hide--

Jim is banned for not banning Jeannie.

smile
Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Jim is banned for not banning Jeannie.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--

Meg is banned for misspelling Genie's name. embarassed Sorry, Genie...and it's not even late yet.
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Jim is banned for not banning Jeannie.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--

Meg is banned for not allowing me to be mellow on this Blessed Easter!

Mar 31st 2013 new

scratchchin Jim is so banned thinking that this place has lounge chair for sitting back and being mellow or yellow... shouldn't we be up celebrating by enjoying a home cook meals with friends and family.... scratchchin eyepopping smile

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jim is so banned thinking that this place has lounge chair for sitting back and being mellow or y...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jim is so banned thinking that this place has lounge chair for sitting back and being mellow or yellow... shouldn't we be up celebrating by enjoying a home cook meals with friends and family....

--hide--

I need no permission for being mellow... you are hereby banned for not realizing that!

Mar 31st 2013 new

Thanks Genie! hug

Jim you are so banned for assuming wide eyed

Posts 61 - 70 of 180