Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 31st 2013 new

rose Jane is sooo banned for kindness.... although I would not use that word maybe change to presuming that you do not want to mingle with that big smile Jim .... scratchchin eyepopping smile

Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane is sooo banned for kindness.... although I would not use that word maybe change to presuming that you do ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Jane is sooo banned for kindness.... although I would not use that word maybe change to presuming that you do not want to mingle with that big smile Jim ....

--hide--

Genie is banned for being kind herself! Hi, Genie! hug
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jane is sooo banned for kindness.... although I would not use that word maybe change to presuming...

Jane is sooo banned for kindness.... although I would not use that word maybe change to presuming that you do not want to mingle with that big smile Jim ....

--hide--

banned for not realizing I will mingle with any smile, even a dangerous one! laughing laughing

Mar 31st 2013 new

smile Jim your sooo banned now you want to slowly ease in and move out zoom... with the ladies...ummmm scratchchin eyepopping smile

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Jim your sooo banned now you want to slowly ease in and move out zoom... with the ladies...ummmm<...

Jim your sooo banned now you want to slowly ease in and move out zoom... with the ladies...ummmm

--hide--

Soo banned? Banned for suspecting ulterior motives!

Apr 1st 2013 new

shhh Jim is sooo banned he is ready and dress to pamper the ladies with breakfast in bed.... don't we need that once in awhile.... rose smile Coffee Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Chef

Apr 1st 2013 new

Genie is so banned for being right..although breakfast in bed every saturday would be attactive as well...hee hee hee cheese : rose rolling eyes hyper : hug

Apr 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Genie is so banned for being right..although breakfast in bed every saturday would be attactive as well...hee he...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Genie is so banned for being right..although breakfast in bed every saturday would be attactive as well...hee hee hee : :

--hide--
Jane is banned from getting breakfast in bed. It's obviously making her too hyper.
Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned from getting breakfast in bed. It's obviously making her too hyper.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned from getting breakfast in bed. It's obviously making her too hyper.
--hide--
ok Zoom I am not getting breakfast in bed..banned for assuming..and it's the caffeine in my morning tea that makes me hyper

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: ok Zoom I am not getting breakfast in bed..banned for assuming..and it's the caffeine in my mo...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

ok Zoom I am not getting breakfast in bed..banned for assuming..and it's the caffeine in my morning tea that makes me

--hide--

Jane is banned for being over-caffeinated.

Posts 71 - 80 of 180