Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 7th 2013 new

dear pauline, roystan, and my dear riacita....many thanks for your prayers and rosaries for tom and his family. he just lost a favorite aunt (aunt vi) and due to illness is unable to travel to funeral mass.sad ...he loved her dearly.....rest in peace, precious aunt vi, you will be missed by many. please know tom is with you in spirit....theheart Praying Praying theheart

riacita, you are never too late for prayers, thank you again...hug rose

Apr 7th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 7th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: allen & pat - thank you for your prayers for tom....he his most grateful. he also just lo...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

allen & pat - thank you for your prayers for tom....he his most grateful. he also just lost a favorite aunt here in ct & is uable to travel to funeral serveries... may aunt vi rest in peace.

--hide--

Praying for Tom and his family Praying

Apr 10th 2013 new

joyce, rosemarie, steven & professor.....tom thanks you for your prayers and continued prayers for him. getting around for him is very difficult and he is so very fatigued.....please keep up your prayers. i am so grateful to all of you....rose

Apr 10th 2013 new

our lady, the lord's virgin and mother

we turn in all our needs to christ's blessed mother, because we
know that our lord, as her loving and obedient son, can refuse her
nothing. hence, we turn with confidence to our blessed lady as
'comforter of the afflicted', 'the help of christians', health of the sick',
and 'virgin most powerful'.

our virgin mother stands by us as she stood faithfully at the foot of
the cross, as she remained praying with his apostles and disciples.
so, too, when we turn her our necessities. amen Praying rose

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying Praying hug God Bless Tom. Praying for him.

Apr 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-937794 said: God Bless Tom. Praying for him.
(Quote) Mary-937794 said:

God Bless Tom. Praying for him.

--hide--
dear mary, please know tom appreciates each and every prayer....('says he can use all he can get') god bless you for your prayers, i thank you very much....rose

Apr 10th 2013 new

Praying rosary I will keep Tom in my prayers this evening

Apr 12th 2013 new

dear patricia, thank you for your prayers and rosary....tom so needs them....it is a very long process and so difficult to see...rose

Posts 41 - 50 of 58