Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/30/2013 new

Praying rosary

03/30/2013 new

Hi Joanne-----Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers--by the power of the Cross and Resurrection May Your Will be done--thank Youtheheart rosary

03/30/2013 new
Offering my prayers
03/30/2013 new

Praying Praying

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: My 5 1/2 month old grandson, Matthew, will be tested next week to see whether or not he has Cyst...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

My 5 1/2 month old grandson, Matthew, will be tested next week to see whether or not he has Cystic Fibrosis. Preliminary tests this past week showed he may be borderline to have the disease. Please pray for negative results. And please pray for my daughter and her husband that God will give them strength and peace while in waiting.

Joanne

--hide--

Praying For your grandson and your family Praying

03/30/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

03/31/2013 new

St Anne, Pray for us

04/02/2013 new

(Quote) Rob-598533 said: I am praying for you all. My second cousin has CF. She has lived a remarkable life (several kids, c...
(Quote) Rob-598533 said:

I am praying for you all. My second cousin has CF. She has lived a remarkable life (several kids, couselor, smart, kind and gracious), but she has had to undergo times of suffering, but she has kept her faith in God.

--hide--

Thank you, Rob. It is wonderful to know there is a good life ahead for those stricken with this disease.

04/02/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Joanne, may the good Lord God bless and help your grandson, and his test results will come out ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Joanne, may the good Lord God bless and help your grandson, and his test results will come out favorably good. Happy Easter to you all!

--hide--

Thank you, Lea. My daughter and I expect the results to be found a false positive. However, my daughter knows if it were to be positive, Matthew will still have a good life ahead of him. Happy and Blessed Easter Season.

04/02/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: And for the grandmother, too.
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

And for the grandmother, too.

--hide--

Thank you, Margo. I appreciate your prayers!

Posts 21 - 30 of 34