2. The Philokalia
3. Orthodoxy by GK Chesterton
4. My Life in Christ by St.John of Krohnstadt
5. The Catholic Controversy by St. Francis DeSales
This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.
Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius
1. The Bible
2. Imitation of Christ - Thomas Kempis
3. "Ten Prayers God always says Yes to" Anthony DeStefano (this book was a life saver when my husband was diagnosed with cancer and later died)
4. Mother Teresa - Come be my light
5. Catholic Book of Saints
6. Catechism of the Catholic Church _ I refer to this when I have any questions or doubts
1) The St. Joseph's Catholic Bible
2) My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
3) The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis
4) Baltimore Catechism
5) Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
6) The Story of a Soul by St. Therese of Lisieux
7) Divine Mercy in My Soul by Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska
A few of my favorites (that I still own):Heliotropium - Fr Jeremy Drexelius, SJ Igniting a Fire Within - Thomas Dubay, SM An Excorcist Tells His Story - Fr Gabriele Amorth Diary of Saint Faustina The Spirit of the Liturgy - Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger
Like everyone else, I have many others.