1) The Catholic Controversy - a collection of treatises of St. Francis de Sales
2) The Breviloquium - St. Bonaventure
3) The Way of Divine Love - Sr. Josefa Menendez
4) True Devotion to Mary - St. Louis de Montfort
5) The Secrets of the Rosary - St. Louis de Montfort
my "bonus book" would be :
The Roman Catechism (i.e., the Catechism of the Council of Trent)
2) Fundamentals of Catholic dogma, by Dr. Ludwig Van Ott
3) Uniformity to God's Will (actually a short treatise) by Father of the Church, St. Alphonsus Liguouri
4.) 100- year old Douay-Rheims Bible
5) My '62 Missal.
Ok, if numbers 4 an 5 do not qualify because in this thread they were "givens", then I would say...
4) My two-part publication of "Lamentabili Sane" along with "Pascendi Dominicis Gregis"
5) Sources of Catholic Dogma (out of print)