Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: What Mass filled you with a sense of awe and wonder?
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

What Mass filled you with a sense of awe and wonder?

--hide--

So my first post was about the Masses where I was part of the Congregation. The Mass that filled me with the most awe and wonder would have been the one where I was 50% of the reason why everyone was there ... the Mass where I married the most amazing woman! Of course I was filled with awe and wodner because I kept thinking, she's really going to say "I do!". laughing laughing laughing faint

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Jan-805954 said: Mount Eremos, overlooking the Sea of Galilee, one of the possible locations for the Sermon on the M...
(Quote) Jan-805954 said:

Mount Eremos, overlooking the Sea of Galilee, one of the possible locations for the Sermon on the Mount. With 30 of my fellow parishioners, and my loved Priest, the Mass was the most beautiful I've ever experienced. It was sunny with a cool breeze. We sat on the side of a gentle hill, on rocks and under beautiful trees. Our Priest was below us saying the Mass. As we walked down the hill to receive the Eucharist I was moved to tears. I will never forget that feeling. Pure joy.

--hide--

I had a similar experience except we were at the Mt. of Beatitudes in an outdoor chapel where we were on the same level as the priest. We could see the Sea of Galilee, and the gardens around the mountain. It was about 28 - 29 c., beautiful temperatures, and a gentle breeze. I was sad when Mass was over.

Posts 21 - 22 of 22