Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 31st 2013 new

I'm so sorry for your loss Susan. I'm praying for your strength and asking God to comfort you and your family.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 31st 2013 new

I will add you and your family to my intentions for the Divine Mercy Novena.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

I am sorry for your loss Susan. Your father is closer to Jesus now and on Easter Sunday.....how Glorious! My prayers. Praying Praying Praying hug hug hug theheart theheart theheart

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

--hide--

Praying Prayers offered for your father, and for your family Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( please d...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

--hide--

Your family has my prayers. Praying for the repose of your Dad's soul
Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying Prayers for you & your family

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Sorry for your loss. Prayer's ascending!

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 125