Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

04/04/2013 new

St Joseph whose protection is go great so strong so prompt I place in you all my interest and desire. I beg of thee to intercede for me before the throne of the Lord so that having obtained all spiritual blessings I may offer thanksgiving to the most loving of fathers. St Joseph I never weary contemplating thee and Jesus asleep in your arms. Kiss his fine head for me and ask him to return the kiss when draw my dying breath. St Joseph, patron of departing souls please pray for me.

May his sould rest in peace.
God bless you and your family.
carolx

04/04/2013 new

Praying

04/04/2013 new

Good God Almighty please give Your
love to these good people who have now lost someone who was a good part of their
lives and God please comfort them and God please also let each and everyone
present here feel the good presence of this soul and God please let all now know
that if this soul has been on Your ways then that this soul is now at a place
where all would like to be so please my dear God please give all of us a good
thought that we all should be good because we are all going to face a day like
this once one day in our life. theheart Praying

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Rosario-58242 said: Good God Almighty please give Your love to these good p...
(Quote) Rosario-58242 said:

love to these good people who have now lost someone who was a good part of their
present here feel the good presence of this soul and God please let all now know
this once one day in our life.

--hide--
hug God bless everyone on this thread.God thru all of you, have made this difficult time so much more bearable. I do wish I could write everyone individually but please know all the prayers and words of encouragement are most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you....from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Jesus for putting this site and all these amazing people into my life right at this time. Amen. heart

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Rosario-58242 said: Good God Almighty please give Your love to these good p...

--hide--
hug God bless everyone on this thread.God thru all of you, have made this difficult time so much more bearable. I do wish I could write everyone individually but please know all the prayers and words of encouragement are most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you....from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Jesus for putting this site and all these amazing people into my life right at this time. Amen. heart

04/04/2013 new

--hide--

04/04/2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: God bless everyone on this thread.God thru all of you, have made this difficult time so much more bearable. ...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

God bless everyone on this thread.God thru all of you, have made this difficult time so much more bearable. I do wish I could write everyone individually but please know all the prayers and words of encouragement are most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you....from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Jesus for putting this site and all these amazing people into my life right at this time. Amen.

--hide--

Susan God bless you again...

I will continue to pray for you and your dad.
04/04/2013 new

I am sorry Susan. My prayers are with you. Lost my Dad years ago. Remember the love you had for each other. He will always be with you.

Therese

04/05/2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad just died March 6th. I understand the pain you feel because I am walking the same walk. I am here if y...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

My dad just died March 6th. I understand the pain you feel because I am walking the same walk. I am here if you need me. I will pray with you, my friend.

--hide--

Linda..

I'm still praying for you and your dad:)

God bless you
04/05/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Susan, may you find comfort in all our prayers, and feel sustained by the Novena. Offering prayers of eternal rest for your father.... rose

Posts 111 - 120 of 125