Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 31st 2013 new

Susan-You and your Dad are in my prayers.

Mar 31st 2013 new

God bless you and your dad. May the Lord grant him eternal rest and you the peace, strength amd comfort you need.
Know that with Him all things are possible. Trust and pray, Susan; we are praying with you. Praying rosary

Mar 31st 2013 new
Susan... my deepest sympathy on the loss of your father. You will all be in my prayers.

May the choirs of angels come to greet you.

May they speed you to paradise.

May the Lord enfold you in His mercy.

May you find eternal life.

The Lord is my light and my help;

It is he who protects me from harm.

The Lord is the strength of my days;

Before whom should I tremble with fear?

There is one thing I ask of the Lord;

That He grant me my heartfelt desire.

To dwell in the courts of our God

Everyday of my life in His presence.
Mar 31st 2013 new
hug I am very sorry for the loss of your Father. My prayers are with you and your family. Praying
Mar 31st 2013 new

I am so sorry you lost your dad, Susan. I am praying for you, your dad, and all of your family

Mar 31st 2013 new

I'm very sorry for your loss. May God give you comfort and hope with the knowledge that he is in a much better place of peace and joy. I wish for you blessings and trust in our faith, try not to pay attention to the human aspect...peace be with you.

PS - I lost my dad on the third week this past Nov., after long suffering. I understand your pain. I miss him terribly, but I'm happy he now rests in peace.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary theheart

Mar 31st 2013 new

You guys and gals are so great. I wish I could respond personally to everyone who has posted but know I am sincerely grateful to have this venue and all the "God with skin" friends I have here. God bless you all Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 31st 2013 new

May our Blessed Lord hold you and keep you safely tucked in His arms. I lost my Father at an early age and without a Priest, also. You have the Most High right by your side right now. My lose only increased my Faith and I pray it will for you, also. The very fact that you are reaching out is a testament to your own Faith. We all know the Lord works in Mysterious Ways far above our comprehension. Cling to your Faith. It will sustain you always. theheart All things happen only through God's Will. Prayers for you and your Father. Praying

Posts 31 - 40 of 125