Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 ( pleas...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

In a huge hospital in one of the boroughs of NYC. And not a priest to be found. :0 (

please don't write or ask me about the condition of his faith. Tonite I'm writing for prayers for the continuation of MY faith. I was crushed the priests wouldnt come because it was Easter Sunday.

Thanks all. Maybe after I get some sleep I will think clearer.

--hide--

Susan- A lovely woman sent this Novena to me because my friend died without a priest at the end of December.... at least I believe her family was ignorant of her need. theheart But God is not ignorant of our needs!!!!!
Sunrise God is not too small to handle this DEAR! In fact if you think about Padre Pio- even he appeared to people.. God does meet our needs I am certain. He is spiritual which is bigger than any material presence of a priest. Remember He is omnipotent and omnicient!

HERE is the link:

www.cfacb.org

Mar 31st 2013 new
Sorry to hear of your loss. We will definitely keep you in our prayers today..
Mar 31st 2013 new

.....................Susan.... Praying DovePerhaps it is no mere coincidence your father died on the day of Christ's rising. Peace be to your father and to you.

Mar 31st 2013 new

Again I thank you all. This site and you all have been a real blessing heart

Mar 31st 2013 new

I am so sorry for your loss. Do not let the father of lies lead you to despair over the priest situation. The High Priest Jesus Christ was with him, that's

what matters. Praying for you my sister in Christ... rosary Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

Mar 31st 2013 new

Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

My dad just died March 6th. I understand the pain you feel because I am walking the same walk. I am here if you need me. I will pray with you, my friend.

Mar 31st 2013 new
God bless your dad and your family Susan.

Jesus mercy is infinite.He watches out for all his children.
Mar 31st 2013 new

Prayers for you and your family during this time of grief.

Praying Praying hug Praying Praying

Mar 31st 2013 new

I'm so sorry, Susan. Prayers ascending for your Dad, you and your family. Praying Praying Praying rosary

Posts 51 - 60 of 125